Terrorists

El Correcto

god is dead
u tell me!
Oh what? You’re telling me the good folk over at RT haven’t told you about Putin’s military aggressions?

That’s weird, it’s almost like they are weaponizing the self hating westerners against their own societies with cancerous self destructive communist ideology.

rickyb

Oh what? You’re telling me the good folk over at Reuter’s haven’t told you about Putin’s military aggressions?

That’s weird, it’s almost like they are weaponizing the self hating westerners against their own societies with cancerous self destructive communist ideology.
are you kidding me? their military budget is puny and they are defending against NATOs military advances which were never supposed to happen anyways.

im sure russia has some blame, but i know for damn sure they havent spread WARSAW to canada or mexico which is the equivalent of what NATO has done in ukraine. US is definitely the aggressor. Russia collapsed in the 1990s in case you forgot. they also have to worry about china.

look it up man.

id guess your more likely to go to war with china, but its been awhile since i heard the experts talk about the russia US situation.

rickyb

Oh what? You’re telling me the good folk over at RT haven’t told you about Putin’s military aggressions?

yea ive commented on RT's agenda here, probably to sow mistrust in your government, lower patriotism (like why should we fight this war?), but it has alot of great shows on. thom hartmann, abby martin, chris hedges, jesse ventura, lee camp. the best shows are wayy better than anything MSM has to offer.

sometimes i hear some good stuff about tucker carlson on fox, thats about it on the MSM, they are otherwise all crapola.

BrownArmy

are you kidding me? their military budget is puny and they are defending against NATOs military advances which were never supposed to happen anyways.

im sure russia has some blame, but i know for damn sure they havent spread WARSAW to canada or mexico which is the equivalent of what NATO has done in ukraine. US is definitely the aggressor. Russia collapsed in the 1990s in case you forgot. they also have to worry about china.

look it up man.

id guess your more likely to go to war with china, but its been awhile since i heard the experts talk about the russia US situation.

Problem is the US of A can’t fight three fronts.

We can take China or Russia, or Canada, just not all three at the same time.

Believe me, both Russia and China will look the other way when we annex Canada.

rickyb

Problem is the US of A can’t fight three fronts.

We can take China or Russia, or Canada, just not all three at the same time.

Believe me, both Russia and China will look the other way when we annex Canada.
hopefully you steal our healthcare. can you really take china?

El Correcto

god is dead
yea ive commented on RT's agenda here, probably to sow mistrust in your government, lower patriotism (like why should we fight this war?), but it has alot of great shows on. thom hartmann, abby martin, chris hedges, jesse ventura, lee camp. the best shows are wayy better than anything MSM has to offer.

sometimes i hear some good stuff about tucker carlson on fox, thats about it on the MSM, they are otherwise all crapola.
Tucker Carlson is a big government type. More on par with a European conservative, views the constitution the same way as liberals. It’s getting in the way of all the happiness government is there to provide if we’d just let it happen.

rickyb

Tucker Carlson is a big government type. More on par with a European conservative, views the constitution the same way as liberals. It’s getting in the way of all the happiness government is there to provide if we’d just let it happen.
i dunno about guys i respect retweet his segments sometimes and have commented on it recently themselves.

btw, i dont know what you mean by that, but im pretty sure canadian conservatives support our healthcare system. im guessing the EU conservatives like their 4 to 6 weeks paid vacation by law.

vantexan

You obviously don't watch Tucker.

rickyb

I’ve listened to an hour interview with tucker.
I know his views on government’s roles, his views on conservatives, etc etc.
The guy is an idiot and you need to turn off the idiot box and listen to me fren.
thats not much. hes got some good stuff.

vantexan

The guy is an idiot and you need to turn off the idiot box and listen to me fren.
That would be like going from M.I.T. to a community college. If you've seen him excoriate liberals, China, and even some Republicans you would never think he's a lib.

Box Ox

You obviously don't watch Tucker.

thats not much. hes got some good stuff.

If Uncle Rick likes Tucker then @Wrong must be right regarding his views on government.