Terrorists

vantexan

so elon is lying and there was no US backed coup?
I have no idea if he said that or not but if he did he most likely was joking. Evo Morales did his constitutionally allowed two terms. He tried to force being allowed a third term. The people rose up and he fled the country. Let me ask you, if a leader has the kind of politics you like is it ok in your eyes for him to ignore or violate their constitution? Or should the constitution be followed?

rickyb

Apologies, but I was in the process of making a point.

At what point would you cease the use of deadly force to save a life? Family? Neighbor? Stranger?

If we had known the identities and intentions of the 9-11 terrorists, would it have been acceptable to assassinate them before they struck?

I don't advocate going all Minority Report, or vigilante justice, but I have no qualms in permanently removing particular individuals from the face of the earth.
the US drone assassination program is a violation of US own system of law and justice, and is the newest development in global terrorism. they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. wheres the due process?

rickyb

I have no idea if he said that or not but if he did he most likely was joking. Evo Morales did his constitutionally allowed two terms. He tried to force being allowed a third term. The people rose up and he fled the country. Let me ask you, if a leader has the kind of politics you like is it ok in your eyes for him to ignore or violate their constitution? Or should the constitution be followed?
constitution should be changed. im not entirely in favor of people always following hte laws. im very much in favor of what snowden did for example. im strongly in favor of civil disobedience to achieve more justice and freedom.

Box Ox

the US drone assassination program is a violation of US own system of law and justice, and is the newest development in global terrorism. they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. wheres the due process?

Oh, Jesus. Are you gonna start weeping over the death of Qasem Soleimani again?

"Should have asked Iran to send him for trial. HE WAS AN IRANIAN OFFICIAL! herp derrrrrrrrrp!"

does america interfere in other countries and elections?

I'm sure it has. Doesn't mean it'd be smart of me to fart out unproven accusations that the US is interfering with the elections of country x, y or z.

vantexan

constitution should be changed. im not entirely in favor of people always following hte laws. im very much in favor of what snowden did for example. im strongly in favor of civil disobedience to achieve more justice and freedom.
So if a leader wants to stay forever, and his policies are what you like, then the constitution should be changed, and people who disagree can pound sand. This is why we have constitutions, so that the people can change things through the election process, not by force. You apparently have an issue with democracy.

rickyb

Oh, Jesus. Are you gonna start weeping over the death of Qasem Soleimani again?

"Should have asked Iran to send him for trial. HE WAS AN IRANIAN OFFICIAL! herp derrrrrrrrrp!"

I'm sure it has. Doesn't mean it'd be smart of me to fart out unproven accusations that the US is interfering with the elections of country x, y or z.
US drone assassination program is not limited to one person lol its widespread. you've blown up weddings of innocents.

btw im pretty sure bin laden should have been tried in a court of law in america, not murdered and thrown in the ocean.

rickyb

So if a leader wants to stay forever, and his policies are what you like, then the constitution should be changed, and people who disagree can pound sand. This is why we have constitutions, so that the people can change things through the election process, not by force. You apparently have an issue with democracy.
yea i dont think laws should always be followed. im not sure about it. i know its ok to break the law sometimes the question is when.

vantexan

US drone assassination program is not limited to one person lol its widespread. you've blown up weddings of innocents.

btw im pretty sure bin laden should have been tried in a court of law in america, not murdered and thrown in the ocean.
You live by the sword, you did by the sword.

vantexan

yea i dont think laws should always be followed. im not sure about it. i know its ok to break the law sometimes the question is when.
So the most important position in a government should be decided by whatever that powerful leader wants, not by the majority of its citizens? And of course that applies only to your side, not to the opposition. You talk about democracy all the time but apparently democracy in your view is only what you want it to be, not a framework that allows citizens to decide by majority. Citizens decide that something isn't working and they need a change. Adherence to their constitution insures a peaceful change. And they are free to change again in the next election. But you're saying they must do everything the way you want, and if you don't get what you want then throw out the constitution and use force to get what you want. No more free elections, they'll be shams to keep your party forever in power. So that's what you're about, seizing power and killing anyone who stands in your way? And you criticize the U.S.?