Terrorists

rickyb

JAIMEE DIIIIIMONNNNN WERE COMIN FOR YOU. YOUR DAYS OF FINANCIAL TERROR ARE OVER!

upload_2020-6-5_17-37-50.png

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Don't get upset @rickyb, OldmanJingles red circled me once (ok more than once) you just have to make him laugh once and he'll take you off ignore and you can go back to irritating him again.
😇

newfie

For those who criticize me for having @rickb and others on IGNORE.
The previous page was so easy to peruse and I didn't miss a thang!

View attachment 299395
Dont click the show button , it will only do harm.

I do like this feature with the new software. I can see which of the crazies i have on ignore are being responded to without having to see the gibberish from that person. it gives me a little more context in the flow of discussion.

vantexan

I don’t think China is less corrupt than America.
There is no way that if the pandemic started in the U.S. would there have been a broad attempt to keep it under wraps while trying to control it. And disappearing medical officials who had the audacity to dispute what the government was telling us. While we're at it if you think the Chinese handle everything so well maybe we should herd our minorities into concentration camps while we reeducate them. Seems to be ok with our Left that a million Uyhgers have been held for years now. I guess when deciding whether to support Muslims or communists even the Muslims lose out to Left's dream economic system.

rickyb

There is no way that if the pandemic started in the U.S. would there have been a broad attempt to keep it under wraps while trying to control it. And disappearing medical officials who had the audacity to dispute what the government was telling us. While we're at it if you think the Chinese handle everything so well maybe we should herd our minorities into concentration camps while we reeducate them. Seems to be ok with our Left that a million Uyhgers have been held for years now. I guess when deciding whether to support Muslims or communists even the Muslims lose out to Left's dream economic system.
china will be the world superpower after US is finished.

rickyb

Dont click the show button , it will only do harm.

I do like this feature with the new software. I can see which of the crazies i have on ignore are being responded to without having to see the gibberish from that person. it gives me a little more context in the flow of discussion.
you are probably the most confused person on the forum

rickyb

1594322868038.png

chomsky says trump is encouraging culture wars in an act of desperation to get re-elected. says hes the worst president in history and one of the biggest criminals for pushing the human race off a cliff by maintaining the status quo.