Terrorists

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
My father is Palestinian, born in Kuwait, came here on a student exchange program and joined the Marine Corps and earned his citizenship...

in his own words “I wouldn’t want any “Misinformed, disenfranchised, radical group of refugees coming to this country and creating another 9/11“

Coming from a Muslim father and a Muslim individual who agree. Do you know how many Muslims lost their lives in the twin towers on 911? Fathers, husbands, sons, all just going to work who came here for the American dream and did it the right way and made it into the financial industry and are now just a statistic.

rickyb

My father is Palestinian, born in Kuwait, came here on a student exchange program and joined the Marine Corps and earned his citizenship...

in his own words “I wouldn’t want any “Misinformed, disenfranchised, radical group of refugees coming to this country and creating another 9/11“

Coming from a Muslim father and a Muslim individual who agree. Do you know how many Muslims lost their lives in the twin towers on 911? Fathers, husbands, sons, all just going to work who came here for the American dream and did it the right way and made it into the financial industry and are now just a statistic.
sucks to hear he had to go to war to become american.

rickyb

1609017570763.png

1609017611714.png

notice the overlap especially if the war is illegal