Terrorists

rickyb

Gravel Institute and 3 others liked

Spencer Ackerman

@attackerman

·
19h

People are calling the friend-35 a failure. Stop! It very successfully transfers hundreds of billions of dollars of your money to defense contractors.
Quote Tweet

IC9ipKIt_mini.png

Forbes

@Forbes
· Feb 23
The U.S. Air Force admitted that the friend-35 stealth fighter has failed The U.S. Air Force Just Admitted The friend-35 Stealth Fighter Has Failed

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ben Norton

@BenjaminNorton

·
3h

In a huge escalation of Washington's new cold war on China, the US military is building a network of precision-strike "anti-China" missiles along the islands surrounding China. This massive act of aggression will cost $27.4 billion over the next six years https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/Indo-Pacific/US-to-build-anti-China-missile-network-along-first-island-chain

The US is not the aggressor in the region, communist China is. You're clueless kid.

rickyb

my bro was playing a first person shooter game and we were wondering what the so called terrorists favorite first person shooter is. probably one where you defend your resources against invading americans?

rickyb

my bro is high and he wants to laugh at terrorist videos but hes afraid to search jihad on youtube because of ridiculous war on terror.

rickyb

my bro was baked and i were watching jihad documentaries laughing our ass off on youtube and my bro asked me would i be christian fascist or muslim extremist and i say muslim my bro said he would pretend to be christian fascist but hes a closet muslim jihadi.

rickyb

the truth will make u barf like neo

Sarah Abdallah

@sahouraxo

·
7h

Bush invaded Iraq on a pack of lies, murdering over a million Iraqis; Obama’s criminal war in Syria killed over 500,000 Syrians; Biden is currently starving millions of Yemenis to death in an ongoing genocide. Who are you kidding?
Quote Tweet

LzlIxuhQ_mini.jpg

Secretary Antony Blinken

@SecBlinken

United States government official

· 8h
We will always defend human rights at home and abroad. twitter.com/POTUS/status/1…