Terrorists

rickyb

Well I’m Muslim, and American, born and raised here and I will still die for this country. You’re telling me I’m a terrorist?
i would die for country too but only if its worth it. u have to really think about what you are doing at war and if someone was doing that to you what would your govt call it. i have a low bar for terrorism too, protestors destroying things is terrorism, racism is terrorism, cops smashing ppls heads in at protests for no reason is terrorism.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
i would die for country too but only if its worth it. u have to really think about what you are doing at war and if someone was doing that to you what would your govt call it. i have a low bar for terrorism too, protestors destroying things is terrorism, racism is terrorism, cops smashing ppls heads in at protests for no reason is terrorism.
You lost me at “only if”

@PT Stewie @floridays

rickyb

you are now the target and im not saying you are a terrorist but the govt sure will:

1610163030852.png

rickyb

world leaders condemn white house riot.

do they also speak out against US wars abroad including ones they are engaged in???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
rickyb, the FBI has released a photo of the person they think left the pipe bombs in DC with a $50,000 USD ( $63,481 CAN ) reward.
Time to put all your skills to the test.

rickyb

some of the trump supporters who invaded the white house are on no fly lists.

the war on terror is being used against average joes. time to rise up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Babagounj

Strength through joy
some of the trump supporters who invaded the white house are on no fly lists.

the war on terror is being used against average joes. time to rise up.
The No Fly list is a joke.
Anyone can be added to it for any reason, many are never told that they have been added.
And if you have a name similar to someone already on it, you too can be banned.

rickyb

spoiler alert he droned them.

obviously everyone at weddings are terrorists. this is likewise completely legal, no judge or jury necessary ;)

Cheddar Stump

@_p0eia

·
Feb 23

Just wait until you hear what he did to an entire wedding party in Yemen
Quote Tweet

tw7JPE5v_mini.jpg

The Hill

@thehill
· Feb 23
LISTEN: Obama says he once broke a classmate's nose for calling him a racial slur http://hill.center manager/c44q2Fp