Terrorists

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Question, why all the concern about China's new hypersonic missile ?
Even if China did start a war with the USA and win, just trying to keep order in many of our troubled cities would break them.
Honestly , if our own gov't can't fix all the problems, why would China think they could do better?

vantexan

Even if China did start a war with the USA and win, just trying to keep order in many of our troubled cities would break them.
Honestly , if our own gov't can't fix all the problems, why would China think they could do better?
They'd slaughter all the non Asian citizenry and move half their population over here. Take the pressure off and give them access to a lot of coal and oil. Might be an exaggeration, but might not be.

rickyb

so im listening to teh almight chomsky talk about how US uses its power and its like the mafia where US is godfather. if other countries dont do what the godfather says they are punished. so EU doesnt support US's sanctions on iran but they tow the line bc they dont want to be punished

floridays

Wow, "if our own gov't can't fix all the problems."
That's pretty sick.

rickyb

Screenshot_20211106-075103_Firefox.jpg

fishtm2001

Guns.

Knives.

Axes.

Baseball bats.

Chemical spray.

Stolen police gear.

Flagpoles.

A “Trump 2020” sign.

Hockey sticks.

Pieces of metal and wood.

Crutches.

Electroshock devices.

At least 85 people are charged with carrying or using a weapon during the Capitol riots.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guns.

Knives.

Axes.

Baseball bats.

Chemical spray.

Stolen police gear.

Flagpoles.

A “Trump 2020” sign.

Hockey sticks.

Pieces of metal and wood.

Crutches.

Electroshock devices.

At least 85 people are charged with carrying or using a weapon during the Capitol riots.
Only one Capitol police officer has been killed in the line of duty this year. His name is Billy Evans.

He was killed by a radical leftist and self avowed black nationalist, who aligned himself with the Nation of Islam.

Facts matter fishboy.

vantexan

you guys have prison slave labor. god knows what you do to ppl around the world aside from blowing them up to pieces and overthrowing their democracy
Where do we put people not convicted of any crime in prison labor camps? What products are being produced?

rickyb

Where do we put people not convicted of any crime in prison labor camps? What products are being produced?
ur justice system is bogus anyways you have something like 95% plea deals but 95% of ppl are not guilty. i even know someone in canada who plead guilty when they were not. the justice system is underfunded, like everything else. if everyone demanded a jury trial it would collapse.

many major corporations use prison labor. why dont you already know this?

rickyb

Before I go, I'd like to say a few things. This album was completed on January 15th 1991
By now, the war has probably started and a whole bunch of people have probably died out there in the desert over some bull:censored2:

There's a war goin' on right now in my neighborhood, but I can't really determine which one is worse
I think the one that we are all fightin' is :censored2:ed up, and that's the war inside our brains, you know?

But, uh, I feel bad about all the brothers and sisters gettin' pulled right out of their neighborhoods, all the cities, and small towns in America that go over there and fight for that bull:censored2: That most of them don't really have anything to do with, so I gotta send peace out to 'em
Also peace out to all my homies in jail, brothers that are dead locked up right here on earth. Talkin' about the brothers in Soledad, San Quentin, all the way up to Pelicans' Bay, Tracy, Chino, and all my homeboys out there in the east coast lockdown facilities. I'm talkin' about Clinton, Rikers, Joliet, you know every prison in the whole :censored2:in' world man, that's like, you know, all bull:censored2:, you know?
They say slavery has been abolished except for the convicted felon; y'all need to think about that. That lets you know what the :censored2:in' Constitution is really about, you know?
A lot of my homeboys have been locked down my whole entire career, and thats some bull:censored2:
So for them from the Rhyme Syndicate and Ice-T, I'd like to send this special shout out: :censored2: the police, :censored2: the FBI, :censored2: the DEA, :censored2: the CIA, :censored2: Tipper Gore, Bush and his cripple bitch! This is Ice-T, I'm out of here. Told ya you shoulda killed me last year!

vantexan

ur justice system is bogus anyways you have something like 95% plea deals but 95% of ppl are not guilty. i even know someone in canada who plead guilty when they were not. the justice system is underfunded, like everything else. if everyone demanded a jury trial it would collapse.

Name the corporations using slave labor in the U.S.? And prove that 95% of all convicted are innocent. You lead a rich fantasy life but couldn't be more wrong.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Where do you get such ridiculous stats? Comic books? BLM websites? Bazooka bubble gum?

rickyb

Where do you get such ridiculous stats? Comic books? BLM websites? Bazooka bubble gum?
If the illusion of justice is shattered, the credibility and viability of the state are jeopardized. The spectacle of court, its solemnity and stately courthouses, its legal rituals and language, is part of the theater. The press, as was seen in the film, serves as an echo machine for the state, condemning the accused before he or she begins trial. Television shows and movies about crime investigators and the hunt for killers and terrorists feed the fictitious narrative. The reality is that almost no one who is imprisoned in America has gotten a trial. There is rarely an impartial investigation. A staggering 97 percent of all federal cases and 95 percent of all state felony cases are resolved through plea bargaining. Of the 2.2 million people we have incarcerated at the moment—25 percent of the world’s prison population—2 million never had a trial. And significant percentages of them are innocent. Judge Jed S. Rakoff in an article in The New York Review of Books titled “Why Innocent People Plead Guilty” explains how this secretive plea system works to thwart justice. Close to 40 percent of those eventually exonerated of their crimes originally pleaded guilty, usually in an effort to reduce charges that would have resulted in much longer prison sentences if the cases had gone to trial. The students I teach in prison who have the longest sentences are usually the ones who demanded a trial. Many of them went to trial because they did not commit the crime. But if you go to trial you cannot bargain away any of the charges against you in exchange for a shorter sentence. The public defender—who spends no more than a few minutes reviewing the case and has neither the time nor the inclination to do the work required by a trial—uses the prospect of the harshest sentence possible to frighten the client into taking a plea deal. And, as depicted in “Making a Murderer,” prosecutors and defense attorneys often work as a tag team to force the accused to plead guilty. If all of the accused went to trial, the judicial system, which is designed around plea agreements, would collapse. And this is why trial sentences are horrific. It is why public attorneys routinely urge their clients to accept a plea arrangement. Trials are a flashing red light to the accused: DO NOT DO THIS. It is the inversion of justice.

rickyb

Name the corporations using slave labor in the U.S.? And prove that 95% of all convicted are innocent. You lead a rich fantasy life but couldn't be more wrong.
theres probably more

"
We say to all those who have turned mass incarceration into a business—the commissary companies; key supply companies; the phone companies, Global Tel Link; the food service companies, like Aramark; the private prison companies, like Corrections Corporation of America; their lobbyists, who write the laws that ensure long sentences, full prisons and huge recidivism rates; and our politicians who pass these laws in exchange for campaign contributions in our system of legalized bribery—we are not deceived. We call out the corporations that exploit underpaid and bonded prison labor for their complicity in neoslavery: Chevron, Bank of America, IBM, Penney, Sears, Wal-Mart, Eddie Bauer, Wendy’s, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Motorola, Caterpillar, Microsoft, Texas Instruments, Pierre Cardin and Target. We say to all those who oppress the poorest and most vulnerable among us that what you do is sinful and evil in the eyes of God."