Terrorists

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Funny to read all the comments about how RickyB shouldn't comment on US topics because he's from Canada and how he should worry about his own country.

Then read comments by the same people talking about the attack in Quebec.
Lulz.

wayfair

swollen member
Funny to read all the comments about how RickyB shouldn't comment on US topics because he's from Canada and how he should worry about his own country.

Lulz.

what's funny, is that he doesn't have a friggin clue about the attack in Quebec

rickyb

Lulz.
i saw it before baba posted. but i encourage them to post about canada or other countries since i heard some americans dont know much about other countries.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Facebook profile in Bissonnette's name indicates that he "liked" Trump, French politician Marine Le Pen, the separatist Parti Quebecois and the Israeli armed forces.
And fear not all students at Universite Laval , he has now been banned from all studies or research activities until the court process is over said the school .

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald ‏@ggreenwald 18h18 hours ago

People fixate on "Muslim terrorism" because humans are a) irrationally susceptible to fear-mongering & b) tribal http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/30/politics/immigration-stats-by-the-numbers-trnd/index.html …

C3bgUPRWcAAn5AB.jpg

C3bgVs8WEAE0kih.jpg

i dont like how they put gun stats in there since the left / right disagree on it, but anyways

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How many Americans have immigrants from the seven nation ban list been killed through a terrorist act since 9-11?

I have a better chance of dying from hemorrhoids.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How many Americans have immigrants from the seven nation ban list been killed through a terrorist act since 9-11?

they do it in Europe, not to mention that go over train and come back. they just haven't been activated yet

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

1 in 3.6B chance of getting killed by an Islamic terrorist. What are the odds of your NRA buddy shooting you?