Terrorists

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald ‏@ggreenwald 8h8 hours ago

Long-time, overt advocate of torture, illegal invasions and other major war crimes is offended at Russia comparison

C37UfEAWMAAXQ5r.jpg

rickyb

i was listening to an interview with chris hedges and the cartoonist mr fish. he mentioned that 800,000 americans attempt suicide every year, yet you blow 1.5 trillion on terrorism every year when every year besides 9/11 terrorism kills less than 10 americans.

Suicide is the 10 th leading cause of death in the US

Each year 44,193 Americans die by suicide

Suicide Statistics — AFSP

the war on terrorism was not about terrorism at all. it was probably about maintaining an external enemy for the public to be afraid of, and to keep the domestic war profiteers pockets full.

trickpony1

Are you suggesting that we wait until our shores are attacked? By then it may be too late.

I hate war even more than you, or anyone else, does.

You seem to suggest that if we leave the middle east everything will be rosy and they will leave us alone. I don't think that is true.

How would you feel if passenger airliners were flown into two tallest buildings in your country?

Bad wars....good warriors.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are you suggesting that we wait until our shores are attacked? By then it may be too late.

I hate war even more than you, or anyone else, does.

You seem to suggest that if we leave the middle east everything will be rosy and they will leave us alone. I don't think that is true.

How would you feel if passenger airliners were flown into two tallest buildings in your country?

Bad wars....good warriors.

Paranoia. What Trumpski wants.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Then the leadership of the democrats are playing right into his hand .
Seen the latest out burst from Rep. Maxine Waters , now that woman ( I think ) has gone completely insane .
And Nancy Pelosi has already joined her there .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Then the leadership of the democrats are playing right into his hand .
Seen the latest out burst from Rep. Maxine Waters , now that woman ( I think ) has gone completely insane .
And Nancy Pelosi has already joined her there .

Waters has always been insane. Most liberals ignore her. Since she's crazy, perhaps she should go GOP. You could use a few Black people, even though you claim most voted for Trump.

newfie

Waters has always been insane. Most liberals ignore her. Since she's crazy, perhaps she should go GOP. You could use a few Black people, even though you claim most voted for Trump.

I was thinking you and her might be a good match. just thinking out loud if you need a love interest in your life.

rickyb

i cant remember where i read this, i think it was that history professor from one of america's top schools, but i think he said something like the islamophobia is comparable to the germans hatred towards the jews. i agree, and i largely blame the media and the fact the US government has been blowing up muslim areas of hte world. i think ralph nader also referenced this in the last 2 years.

i also heard the trump administration call iran the largest state terror organization in the world. while that title obviously goes to america, and the runner up would probably go to another wealthy western country like UK, you can take what hte administration said about IRAN and start putting 2 and 2 together in regards to terrorism and who is actually carrying it out.