Terrorists

rickyb

Don't get too confused now .
Islam is a religion not a race .
Religious wars always take longer to finish .
regardless i think the comparison is fair. islamophobes are out of their minds.

i wonder what hte press was like before hilter took power in terms of what they said about the jews. that professor said the germans had a much freer press back then than you do now with your 6 corporations controlling 90% of all news or whatever.

rickyb

in part of a must watch interview glenn greenwald mentioned terrorist acts of the US government. it would be interesting to hear someone draw a connection between their terrorist acts, and smaller terrorist attacks of local police departments on protestors for example.

GLENN GREENWALD: The deep state, although there’s no precise or scientific definition, generally refers to the agencies in Washington that are permanent power factions. They stay and exercise power even as presidents who are elected come and go. They typically exercise their power in secret, in the dark, and so they’re barely subject to democratic accountability, if they’re subject to it at all. It’s agencies like the CIA, the NSA and the other intelligence agencies, that are essentially designed to disseminate disinformation and deceit and propaganda, and have a long history of doing not only that, but also have a long history of the world’s worst war crimes, atrocities and death squads. This is who not just people like Bill Kristol, but lots of Democrats are placing their faith in, are trying to empower, are cheering for as they exert power separate and apart from—in fact, in opposition to—the political officials to whom they’re supposed to be subordinate.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New Terrorists ... people who wear black robes .

Judges: Gays’ feelings trump Christian’s faith

The nine judges on the Washington state Supreme Court – Mary Fairhurst, Charles Johnson, Barb Madsen, Susan Owens, Debra Stephens, Charles Wiggins, Steve Gonzalez, Sheryl McCloud and Mary Yu – have decided they can order a citizen to violate her Christian faith.

Affirming the aim of “eradicating discrimination,” McCloud wrote in her opinion that the state’s nondiscrimination law takes precedent over religious belief, even if it “substantially burdens” constitutional, religious, free-exercise rights.

The case is over Washington floral artist Barronelle Stutzman’s refusal to support same-sex “marriage” with her artistry. She was sued by the state for her decision, which was based on her sincerely held religious faith.

Stutzman’s advocates immediately announced they will seek a review at the U.S. Supreme Court to reverse a decision “that concluded that the government can force her – and, by extension, other Washingtonians – to create artistic expression and participate in events with which they disagree.”

rickyb

watch your back, I hear all kinds are fleeing to your country before we can throw them out. MS13 Canadian style?
lost me on that last part, but i am far more afraid of your government or wall street than i am of some luke skywalker wanna be terrorist.

moreluck

golden ticket member
lost me on that last part, but i am far more afraid of your government or wall street than i am of some luke skywalker wanna be terrorist.
MS13 is a gang.....origins in L.A. now countrywide. They are fleeing to the northern border to avoid being tossed out. They are dangerous and murderous. You should be VERY afraid. They are not wannabes but, have made their bones.
Maybe you don't know it all like you pretend to.

It will be fine

MS13 is a gang.....origins in L.A. now countrywide. They are fleeing to the northern border to avoid being tossed out. They are dangerous and murderous. You should be VERY afraid. They are not wannabes but, have made their bones.
Sounds scary, I know I'm afraid now. Thanks for the heads up. We're all safer now.

newfie

Domestic violence victims refuse to testify out of deportation fears, officials say

It's really working, victims won't testify for fear of deportation leaving abusers free to walk the streets.

if they had not broken the law and come here then they would not be victims in hiding.

if an American commits some type of fraud and is in hiding from the authorities and then is a victim of some criminal activity no one would feel sorry for that person.

but when an illegal sneaks in breaking the law and then steals someone's identity as part of their effort to hide from the law we are suddenly supposed to be concerned about whether they will be willing to come forward if they theirselves are the victim of a crime.

the argument is insane but classic snowflake.

It will be fine

if they had not broken the law and come here then they would not be victims in hiding.

if an American commits some type of fraud and is in hiding from the authorities and then is a victim of some criminal activity no one would feel sorry for that person.

but when an illegal sneaks in breaking the law and then steals someone's identity as part of their effort to hide from the law we are suddenly supposed to be concerned about whether they will be willing to come forward if they theirselves are the victim of a crime.

the argument is insane but classic snowflake.
That's like saying we shouldn't care when a serial killer is murdering hookers. We apparently have different views on criminal justice. I'd prefer violent criminals prosecuted regardless of who their victim is.

rickyb

ok i think i heard before. you'd have to pull up some statistics on the likelihood of death by gang member or by violent crime for me to be afraid. im more afraid of dying in a car accident.

rickyb

josh fox commented in a twitter pic that W bush was responsible for 1 million innocent deaths in iraq. this is mass terrorism.