Terrorists

wayfair

swollen member
if this happened in a western country everyone would know about it. this is moral hypocrisy.

behold, another example of terrorism from western governments:

The Intercept‏Verified account @theintercept 4h4 hours ago

First responders say the charred rubble shown in the photo is where 300 people were praying when the bombs fell. https://interc.pt/2nl2VqX

C7OvGXqW4AA_r-X.jpg

the pics from the inside suggest a suicide bomber...

wkmac

I can remember a time when the terrorism headlines weren't dominated by muslims but rather christians, protestants and catholics to be exact. Just sayin'.

17458104_1369777033070481_2102267184133014368_n.png

Non sequitur

How would you suggest individuals are made to obey just laws? And if people decide to resist? Oh I know education right? Indoctrination into ricyb world view. If people always did the right thing we wouldn't need a government with laws.

rickyb

How would you suggest individuals are made to obey just laws? And if people decide to resist? Oh I know education right? Indoctrination into ricyb world view. If people always did the right thing we wouldn't need a government with laws.
i dont really know what you just said, but if the government wants to claim that its against terrorism then the first step is to stop participating in it for example blowing up the world because you want to accomplish whatever agenda.

im not sure who are experts on the subject of US foreign policy aside from noam chomsky. start with him and see who he refers to. chris hedges has done alot of books on war. glenn greenwald comments alot on terrorism so you could check him out.

in terms of obeying laws and making laws, i am personally very skeptical about centralized power be it state power or economic power (capitalist corporations for example), so an ideal society would be more decentralized and have everyone making more political / economic decisions and engaged in democracy more.

Non sequitur

Solution for Muslim countries is not to resist. Have you ever seen the rules for engagement and winning hearts and minds that US troops must follow. After things settle down let the west help you rebuild and become the next Germany, Japan, Korea. No I guess that's to civilized.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just laws?
Interesting term to use in a discussion about our military murdering civilians.

rickyb

So what are some laws that you find just?
all the violence, bombs, drones are unjustifiable. all the money the government spends on it is obscene and a waste.

all the US military intervention around the world; and ditto for many western governments. its all for control and power, not democracy and freedom.

rickyb

Solution for Muslim countries is not to resist. Have you ever seen the rules for engagement and winning hearts and minds that US troops must follow. After things settle down let the west help you rebuild and become the next Germany, Japan, Korea. No I guess that's to civilized.
ironically the countries which lost world war II are now more civilized than the ones who won it like canada, and the states.

im guessing the west has destroyed far more countries than it has helped develop.