Terrorists

moreluck

golden ticket member
ok i think i heard before. you'd have to pull up some statistics on the likelihood of death by gang member or by violent crime for me to be afraid. im more afraid of dying in a car accident.
what if it's one in a million...if you're the 'one', it's pretty scary!

rickyb

what if it's one in a million...if you're the 'one', it's pretty scary!
you sound like c3PO. some times i dont let the fear of death stop me from pursuing greatness

572454f1bf5775862b8e02484ff680a0.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
watch your back, I hear all kinds are fleeing to your country before we can throw them out. MS13 Canadian style?

MS-13 gang members accused of killing teen claimed Satan ‘wanted a soul,’ police say

The girls were held in the apartment with six MS-13 members, led by Alvarez-Flores, according to the authorities. Formed in El Salvador’s civil war, the gang is believed to have more than 6,000 members in the United States, according to CNN.

Police say both men, like most MS-13 members, are in the country illegally. They added that more charges could follow, as well as additional arrests in the death of the teenager.

Canadian border patrol union calls for hundreds more workers as it struggles to cope with wave of immigrants fleeing to the country on foot from Trump's America

The border officer's union in Canada wants to beef up security along the United States border after 382 people made asylum claims at a single entry point in January and a further 200 entered illegally in the last week.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MS-13 gang members accused of killing teen claimed Satan ‘wanted a soul,’ police say

The girls were held in the apartment with six MS-13 members, led by Alvarez-Flores, according to the authorities. Formed in El Salvador’s civil war, the gang is believed to have more than 6,000 members in the United States, according to CNN.

Police say both men, like most MS-13 members, are in the country illegally. They added that more charges could follow, as well as additional arrests in the death of the teenager.

Canadian border patrol union calls for hundreds more workers as it struggles to cope with wave of immigrants fleeing to the country on foot from Trump's America

The border officer's union in Canada wants to beef up security along the United States border after 382 people made asylum claims at a single entry point in January and a further 200 entered illegally in the last week.
Maybe Ricky can sign up to fight.......he's not afraid of any MS1-3 imaginary monster!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
lost me on that last part, but i am far more afraid of your government or wall street than i am of some luke skywalker wanna be terrorist.

Reminds me of someone calling ISIS the JV team... :teethy:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/us/ms-13-gang-explained-street-gang-international/
What is MS-13? The 'transnational' street gang on the FBI's radar

Over the years, members of the international gang MS-13 have been convicted of a number of crimes across the country, ranging from racketeering to murder. MS-13, also known as La Mara Salvatrucha is also one of the largest criminal organizations in the United States, according to the US Attorney's Office in Massachusetts.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The US Government recruited the mafia's help during WWII. After the war we recruited Nazi engineers and rocket scientists. Guess those bad hombres weren't so bad after all.

newfie

That's like saying we shouldn't care when a serial killer is murdering hookers. We apparently have different views on criminal justice. I'd prefer violent criminals prosecuted regardless of who their victim is.

huh, how the heck did you get that out of what I said. are we even on the same planet.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Reminds me of someone calling ISIS the JV team... :teethy:

What is MS-13? The 'transnational' street gang on the FBI's radar

Over the years, members of the international gang MS-13 have been convicted of a number of crimes across the country, ranging from racketeering to murder. MS-13, also known as La Mara Salvatrucha is also one of the largest criminal organizations in the United States, according to the US Attorney's Office in Massachusetts.
And I always thought that democrats were the largest organized criminals .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
'One of the first acts of serious domestic terrorism'

WASHINGTON — Forty years ago this week, armed terrorists stormed three D.C. buildings and took nearly 150 people hostage.
WHUR reporter Maurice Williams was shot and killed during the siege. Another person shot – security guard Mack Cantrell – died days later. Marion Barry, then a Council member, was also hit by a stray shotgun pellet.

Jim Bohannon, now a syndicated radio talk show host, was anchoring on WTOP on March 9, 1977, when word came in of trouble at three buildings.

“It quickly became apparent that these were three interconnected incidents, three hostage-takings, by a group known as Hanafi Muslims,” Bohannon told WTOP.
The group’s leader, Hamaas Abdul Khaalis, had left the Nation of Islam to found the Hanafi Movement.

A few years prior to the siege, seven members of Khaalis’ family were murdered at his D.C. home, and one of his demands during the siege was to have the convicted killers handed over to him.

During the hostage crisis, Khaalis was listening to Bohannon on WTOP.

“I made reference to them as ‘apparently a black Muslim group,’ not realizing that the term ‘black Muslims’ referred to the main body of black Muslims who were in literal war with the Hanafi Muslim sect.”
Khaalis called the station and demanded that Bohannon apologize on TV. “Or he would, as he put it, start cutting off heads, putting them in paper bags, and tossing them out the window,” Bohannon said.

He made his apology on WTOP-TV, what today is Channel 9.

Eventually, ambassadors from three countries — Egypt, Iran and Pakistan — helped bring the siege to an end.

In those days, the radio and TV stations were in the same building, so all Bohannon had to do was go downstairs.

rickyb

'One of the first acts of serious domestic terrorism'

WASHINGTON — Forty years ago this week, armed terrorists stormed three D.C. buildings and took nearly 150 people hostage.
WHUR reporter Maurice Williams was shot and killed during the siege. Another person shot – security guard Mack Cantrell – died days later. Marion Barry, then a Council member, was also hit by a stray shotgun pellet.

Jim Bohannon, now a syndicated radio talk show host, was anchoring on WTOP on March 9, 1977, when word came in of trouble at three buildings.

“It quickly became apparent that these were three interconnected incidents, three hostage-takings, by a group known as Hanafi Muslims,” Bohannon told WTOP.
The group’s leader, Hamaas Abdul Khaalis, had left the Nation of Islam to found the Hanafi Movement.

A few years prior to the siege, seven members of Khaalis’ family were murdered at his D.C. home, and one of his demands during the siege was to have the convicted killers handed over to him.

During the hostage crisis, Khaalis was listening to Bohannon on WTOP.

“I made reference to them as ‘apparently a black Muslim group,’ not realizing that the term ‘black Muslims’ referred to the main body of black Muslims who were in literal war with the Hanafi Muslim sect.”
Khaalis called the station and demanded that Bohannon apologize on TV. “Or he would, as he put it, start cutting off heads, putting them in paper bags, and tossing them out the window,” Bohannon said.

He made his apology on WTOP-TV, what today is Channel 9.

Eventually, ambassadors from three countries — Egypt, Iran and Pakistan — helped bring the siege to an end.

In those days, the radio and TV stations were in the same building, so all Bohannon had to do was go downstairs.
the first act of domestic terrorism was what the invaders did to the natives, or what was done to blacks?