Ooh, they only answer More! more! more! y'all

Catatonic

Nine Lives
no muslims?
My guess too!

Added
We are correct!
Why this G7 nation has no problem with Islamic terrorism

President Trump proposed a temporary halt on refugee resettlement from six countries known to harbor Islamic terrorists, and the U.S. establishment went into convulsions, a level of hysteria not seen over any policy ever proposed by a modern-day president.
But in Japan there is no such debate about refugees. That’s because the Asian nation has a permanent ban on refugees from Muslim countries.

Meanwhile the Japanese live in peace.

Terrorism is not happening in Poland, either.

Nor is it happening in Slovenia or Hungary.

All of these countries keep Islamic migrants out, and Hungary recently punctuated its policy by erecting a razor-wire fence along its southern border.

Read more at Why this G7 nation has no problem with Islamic terrorism

Last edited:

rickyb

they are referring to american support of the taliban:

emptywheel‏ @emptywheel 3h3 hours ago

emptywheel Retweeted Yashar Ali

38 years ago, Zbig dreamt up idea of training radical extremists in Afghanistan to fight Russia. The blowback has officially outlived him.

emptywheel added,

DAzKIvKWAAE6p06.jpg

Yashar AliVerified account @yashar
Condolences to @morningmika on the passing of her dad Dr.Brzezinski. On the two occasions I met him, he was so helpful and kind.
15 replies 134 retweets 217 likes

newfie

A: That doesn't make any sense.
B: What's your problem with Zeppelin?

b is a non issue you just created

the "every person here is an immigrant argument" is used to make the case for allowing immigrants from the jihadist pool into this country.

there were no jihadist in the pool when I immigrated to this country, there were no jihadist in the pool when your ancestors immigrated here.

BrownArmy

the "every person here is an immigrant argument" is used to make the case for allowing immigrants from the jihadist pool into this country.

there were no jihadist in the pool when I immigrated to this country, there were no jihadist in the pool when your ancestors immigrated here.

What's your beef with Led Zeppelin?

BrownArmy

'We've' had this conversation before.

The Irish, the Italians, etc.

If you think this is a new time for immigrant hatred, you're mistaken.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Why do these 4 countries not worry about Muslim terror attacks ; Japan , Poland , Slovenia and Hungary ?

Well, we may have a bit of a problem here:

Huge scale of terror threat revealed: UK home to 23,000 jihadists

Intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in Britain as potential terrorist attackers, it emerged yesterday.

The scale of the challenge facing the police and security services was disclosed by Whitehall sources after criticism that multiple opportunities to stop the Manchester bomber had been missed.

About 3,000 people from the total group are judged to pose a threat and are under investigation or active monitoring in 500 operations being run by police and intelligence services. The 20,000 others have featured in previous inquiries and are categorised as posing a “residual risk”.

Sportello

White Terrorists Killed More Americans This Week Than Refugees Have in 40 Years

Ever since the Refugee Act of 1980, no refugees who have fled war-torn areas to seek asylum in the U.S. have ever killed any Americans.

also:

Over the last four decades, 20 out of 3.25 million refugees welcomed to the United States have been convicted of attempting or committing terrorism on U.S. soil, and only three Americans have been killed in attacks committed by refugees—all by Cuban refugees in the 1970s.

Zero Americans have been killed by Syrian refugees in a terrorist attack in the United States.

Sportello

My guess too!

Added
We are correct!
Why this G7 nation has no problem with Islamic terrorism

President Trump proposed a temporary halt on refugee resettlement from six countries known to harbor Islamic terrorists, and the U.S. establishment went into convulsions, a level of hysteria not seen over any policy ever proposed by a modern-day president.
But in Japan there is no such debate about refugees. That’s because the Asian nation has a permanent ban on refugees from Muslim countries.

Meanwhile the Japanese live in peace.

Terrorism is not happening in Poland, either.

Nor is it happening in Slovenia or Hungary.

All of these countries keep Islamic migrants out, and Hungary recently punctuated its policy by erecting a razor-wire fence along its southern border.

Read more at Why this G7 nation has no problem with Islamic terrorism
Who knew that WND was a legitimate source?