Terrorists

newfie

That's pretty poor taste, even for you.

Your ignorance is astounding. If it weren't for UPS you would be working for TSA.

I thought they told you to stop posting?

upload_2017-6-4_0-24-4.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
All of KG's scheduled shows have now been canceled.

I suggest she plan on some overseas gigs for now on.
When she went to one of the "stans" to entertain the troops, she said the entire country smells like a "camel fart".
I don't think those countries want her back and I don't think the troops want her either.

When she went to one of the "stans" to entertain the troops, she said the entire country smells like a "camel fart".
I don't think those countries want her back and I don't think the troops want her either.
When did you become an expert on what the troops want? Because of all your experience serving the country? Or should we say country club?

moreluck

golden ticket member
When did you become an expert on what the troops want? Because of all your experience serving the country? Or should we say country club?
It's already been reported that the troops don't like their commander-in-chief being attacked. Many interviews of soldiers......did you miss them?
No country club members here!!!

It's already been reported that the troops don't like their commander-in-chief being attacked. Many interviews of soldiers......did you miss them?
I guess I did miss that fake news report. I can only speak from personal experience. What happened? Did the country club integrate?

rickyb

that's an odd random attacking comment?
hey guys in case you were concerned about terrorism, obama dropped 26,200 bombs in 2016.

i think i remember cornel west saying that obama did 550 drone strikes through out his presidency. bush did 50, but we can give him a break because he did a real good job at terrorizing the middle east with his invasion of iraq, plus drone technology was just getting started when he was president.

this is from a reputable journalist.

but maybe because both of you like to dodge questions about your own governments terrorism, perhaps you like some kinds of terrorism and not others. or more simply "any terrorism my government does is good, because im a patriot, and any terrorism ISIS does or iran does is bad" LOL

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign | Medea Benjamin

"While candidate Obama came to office pledging to end George W Bush’s wars, he leaves office having been at war longer than any president in US history. He is also the only president to serve two complete terms with the nation at war."

abby martin famously nicknamed obama "drone king".

obama killed roughly 800 innocent civilians because of drone strikes which is a quarter of the number of the civilians who died on 9/11.

"Given that drones account for only a small portion of the munitions dropped in the past eight years, the numbers of civilians killed by Obama’s bombs could be in the thousands."

Non sequitur

UK arrests half of of London in terrorist roundup. Mayor in denial calls on all worldwide comedians to pose with severed heads as a show of solidarity with western suicidal immigration policys.