Terrorists

newfie

'We've' had this conversation before.

The Irish, the Italians, etc.

If you think this is a new time for immigrant hatred, you're mistaken.

liberals always want to use word likes hatred. I don't personally hate any ISIS foot soldiers I just don't want them living here. you on the other hand have the option to fly to Syria and cuddle with them all you want.

seems like a win / win for both of us

Future

Victory Ride
liberals always want to use word likes hatred. I don't personally hate any ISIS foot soldiers I just don't want them living here. you on the other hand have the option to fly to Syria and cuddle with them all you want.

seems like a win / win for both of us
Sorry ...but that makes no sense

newfie

Sorry ...but that makes no sense

sure it does. no one objects to immigrants , we do object to allowing isis foot soldiers access to this country.

what does not make sense is why the democrats have made immigration such a front line issue that they are willing to take the risk of letting ISIS in?

rickyb

corbyn is the leader of the opposition party in UK and may very well become prime minister after an election. this is real leadership by one person, not this phony hillary, obama, trump stuff.

1. WikiLeaks Retweeted
    Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange May 25

Julian Assange Retweeted Jeremy Corbyn

Corbyn on Libya, March 2011

Julian Assange added,

Jeremy CorbynVerified account @jeremycorbyn
    Voted against Government motion on Libya; what are we getting into? Only a month ago we were training Libyan military and selling arms
    45 replies 1,140 retweets 1,452 likes

2. WikiLeaks Retweeted
    Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange May 27

UK's @JeremyCorbyn is right, as our publications and all serious counter-terrorism analysts agree. Destroying Libya turbo-charged terrorism.

DA1SbebXgAAwJjk.jpg

224 replies 2,521 retweets 3,092 likes

rickyb

kiss your constitutionally protected rights goodbye.

Now a new investigation by Antonia Juhasz reveals more details about how the private military contractor TigerSwan carried out extensive military-style counterterrorism efforts targeting the indigenous-led movement. Published by the news outlets Grist and Reveal, it is headlined "Paramilitary security tracked and targeted #noDAPL activists as 'jihadists,' docs show."