Terrorists

Turdferguson

Just a turd
All you people ....really don't ...have a :censored2:in clue ....
051401914d85fe852990cee6a80405228ff54f.jpg

Non sequitur

So I was reading from the web 30 facts about Islam. The writer states that violet acts in the name of Islam is not allowed. So why not say suicide bombers and such are devils and are in hell. Also, their teaches should have a body camera on them just like the cops to hear and see everything.

rickyb

So I was reading from the web 30 facts about Islam. The writer states that violet acts in the name of Islam is not allowed. So why not say suicide bombers and such are devils and are in hell. Also, their teaches should have a body camera on them just like the cops to hear and see everything.
trump, obama and george bush should have had body cameras on them when they deciding to invade iraq and the middle east for oil and other precious resources.

Non sequitur

Why do people from that part of the world invade Europe and then complain about the conditions? If I did that when I was a dependant my father would have said "don't let that door hit you in the ass on your way out".

Sportello

Why do people from that part of the world invade Europe and then complain about the conditions? If I did that when I was a dependant my father would have said "don't let that door hit you in the ass on your way out".
That right there, is a classic example of not having a clue what you are talking about.