Terrorists

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So I was reading from the web 30 facts about Islam. The writer states that violet acts in the name of Islam is not allowed. So why not say suicide bombers and such are devils and are in hell. Also, their teaches should have a body camera on them just like the cops to hear and see everything.
HOLY Shoot Fire Boy!
What the hell you been drinking?

rickyb

i was listening to ralph nader radio hour and steve said if ISIS wants to kill alot of americans, they should just support the republican party who are making healthcare worse than it already was.

seems like there could be a double standard which is its ok when the republicans (or democrats) kill americans but not groups outside the country.

Non sequitur

I'm not worried about any politician caring about me. They're just men not saviors. Governments are merely refs and we don't want the game of life to be about the refs.

rickyb

donald trump's own terrorism is killing more innocents which increases likelihood of domestic terrorism.

emptywheel liked
Noah Shachtman‏Verified account @NoahShachtman 16h16 hours ago

Just look at how many more innocents have died under Trump. http://www.thedailybeast.com/president-trumps-air-war-kills-12-civilians-per-day …

DE5bNjXUAAAb2bO.jpg

rickyb

Canada's Justin Trudeau Issues Formal Apology, Awards Al-Qaeda Terrorist Convicted Of Slaughtering U.S. Serviceman $10.5 Million.

Canada's Justin Trudeau Issues Formal Apology, Awards Al-Qaeda Terrorist Convicted Of Slaughtering U.S. Serviceman $10.5 Million.
trudeau is NOT far left.

secondly, what is a country like america doing having foreign prisons with no due process and humiliation techniques if it calls itself a country that follows the rule of law? o wait i forgot america is an empire, and is the leading terror state and terrorist organization in the world.

and americans wonder why people want to attack them LOL

“Canada should be commended for taking this step,” said Laura Pitter, senior national security counsel for Human Rights Watch. “Unfortunately, the U.S. government, most responsible for Khadr’s mistreatment, has failed to fulfill its obligation to provide compensation and redress, not just in Khadr’s case but in the case of scores of other men wrongfully detained and tortured in U.S. custody.”

He became the youngest prisoner ever held at Guantánamo Bay. Instead of treating Khadr like a child soldier and demanding his rehabilitation, the Canadian government sent intelligence agents to interrogate him. According court affidavits, Khadr told visiting Canadian officials that he had confessed under torture. He claims to have shown them his injuries, but the officials refused to help.

And Canada is not alone. In 2008, Sweden paid $500,000 to a former terror suspect for handing him over to U.S. officials in 2002, who sent him to Egypt to be tortured. In 2010, Britain agreed to pay millions of pounds to 16 former Guantánamo detainees because of its role in their U.S. detention. The same year, Australia reached an settlement with Mamdouh Habib – an Australian national held at Guantánamo — for an undisclosed amount of money.

The U.S., however, has yet to pay out a cent in legal settlements to the roughly 700 men it has released from Guantánamo Bay who were all held without charge. And the U.S. has never compensated, let alone apologized, to any of its post-9/11 torture victims.

“There are real constitutional questions that are raised by leaving people without any remedy for constitutional violations,” Ladin said.

The Obama administration invoked the state secrets privilege in 2010 to block a lawsuit against a Boeing subsidiary for helping the CIA transport detainees to its global network of secret prisons.

The extreme difficulty of holding U.S. officials accountable has enabled abuses beyond torture and indefinite detention. Despite sending some victims money under the table, the Obama administration has repeatedly argued in court that drone strike victims should not be allowed to sue the government for damages."

The Country Paying Omar Khadr $10 Million in Compensation Is Not the One That Tortured Him

rickyb

snowden is a great movie in terms of it being a moral story and one i find deeply religious.

Edward Snowden: And ultimately, the truth sinks in that no matter what justification you're selling yourself, this is not about terrorism. Terrorism is the excuse. This is about economic and social control. And the only thing you're really protecting is the supremacy of your government.

rickyb

who attacked first? the US government (terrorists) or the middle east terrorists?
and why did the US government terrorists or the middle east terrorists do that first initial attack to begin with?

im guessing the US government attacked first and it was to either squash democracy or control resources. im guessing it was a civilian target as well. i have no idea when this first started definitely decades ago, maybe 100 years i dont know.