Terrorists

oldngray

nowhere special
do you post when white people do terrorist attacks? we know trump doesnt because he has an agenda when it comes to terrorism like the government has done before.

i mean you can point to me somewhere on browncafe where you have called out white terrorism, right?

I made no comment about the race.

Just that it was in Canada. Maybe you should focus your attention closer to home.

rickyb

I never look at the race of terrorists. Not an issue.

Most terrorists are Caucasians. Ethnicity or religion are not race.
do you believe in state terrorism?

state terrorism doesnt get enough coverage in the news. im guessing they only refer to it maybe when its an enemy state.

oldngray

nowhere special
do you believe in state terrorism?

state terrorism doesnt get enough coverage in the news. im guessing they only refer to it maybe when its an enemy state.

States can sponsor terrorism (such as Iran or N Korea) but almost never do states themselves commit terrorism. What you try to call terrorism is different than majority opinion or even the standard definition.

You can't just claim something you disagree with is terrorism.

Non sequitur

So ricky you must be muslim because we're talking about foreign invaders. We understand that there are white communists and black anarchists who deserve the same negative attention as these jihadi losers.

Non sequitur

So we have a group that openly calls for overthrowing their host countries political and social systems and replacing it with a totalitarian based system. Until muslims renounce certain tenants of their doctrine they shouldn't be trusted. As far as vigilante types, it looks like the FBI is doing it's job as your posted article suggests.

Non sequitur

Allah's world peace fatwa. To be followed with no sin of omission. All creation shall only proselytize my truths using acts of kindness and respect.