Terrorists

W

What The Hawk?

with 9/11 my personal thoughts are that the conspiracy theories which make no mention of US wars abroad are a way of rationalizing why 9/11 happened. i obviously think it was revenge because the government is bought off by the rich, and passes legislation mostly for the rich, so they are not going to blow up the rich in a false flag. the government doesnt need to do false flags to go to war, they do it anyways usually. so its revenge for US wars abroad. and there was a cover up, but that doesnt mean the government did it.

I love 9/11 conspiracies. Most are just complete nonsense but still funny.

W

What The Hawk?

alex jones cracks me up, but some things he says are true (not sure what he says about 9/11)
Alex Jones. I'm watching his videos right now actually. I just like the ones where people "debate" each other but in actuality call each other names.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Pretty sure that is confirmation that she is.
u
CKVUjIz.gif

rickyb

I do miss him.
oh god why?

obama was the face of neoliberalism which was multiculturalism in positions of power serving the moneyed interests.

my love for julian assange, who is a shining light for us all to aspire to or something close, has little to do with RT propaganda.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
oh god why?

obama was the face of neoliberalism which was multiculturalism in positions of power serving the moneyed interests.

my love for julian assange, who is a shining light for us all to aspire to or something close, has little to do with RT propaganda.
russians
giphy-7.gif

Sportello

Banned
oh god why?

I need to remind myself to not engage with fools and lunatics.

Thanks for reminding me.

rickyb

I need to remind myself to not engage with fools and lunatics.

Thanks for reminding me.
cmon now. why do you miss obama?

sure hes better than trump but is that saying much? is that worth missing?

my views on obama was he took alot of money from wall street before he got elected, he let wall street staff his cabinet, he didnt jail any bankers, he tried passing the worst corporate power grab of all time the TPP, droned more people than bush, worse on civil liberties than bush, didnt raise the min wage, abused the espionage act by using it more times than all previous presidents combined on whistleblowers, didnt reform the NSA and went after snowden, passed a weak climate change plan. he didnt even endorse bernie. obama is a major war criminal and should be in jail. and btw hes silent on current american polilitcs, doing paid speeches for wall st, when he should be speaking out. he was partly responsible for the election of trump.

his only achievement was that he was the first black president. same thing wouldve happened with hillary except more war.

driveindriveout started making excuses when i asked him to elaborate on his anti RT views. dont be like him.

Last edited:

rickyb

290 people were arrested over the weekend in anti-putin protests. Zero coverage on RT.
no kidding.

i dont go to RT to get news on russia, i dont watch alot of the shows and dont trust those specific shows either. but there are alot of good shows on RT and it puts the privatized american news to shame.