Terrorists

rickyb

reminds me of GITMO. wierd.

btw, me and my friends in english 12 tried to do as much comedy video projects as we could. one of them was about catching terrorists, and i tortured my friend with a vaccum hose at "guantanamo bay"

NLG Portland‏ @NLG_Portland 3h3 hours ago

Happening now in Portland: Homeland Security is hooding and ear muffing protestors.

DL5k1U_V4AIaOZh.jpg

rickyb

“Between January 2012 and February 2013,” The Intercept reported, “U.S. special operations airstrikes killed more than 200 people. Of those, only 35 were the intended targets. During one five-month period of the operation, according to the documents, nearly 90 percent of the people killed in airstrikes were not the intended targets.” That’s one campaign of many in just one country where drone killings happen.

oldngray

nowhere special
“Between January 2012 and February 2013,” The Intercept reported, “U.S. special operations airstrikes killed more than 200 people. Of those, only 35 were the intended targets. During one five-month period of the operation, according to the documents, nearly 90 percent of the people killed in airstrikes were not the intended targets.” That’s one campaign of many in just one country where drone killings happen.

So they killed other terrorists standing next to the intended targets?

Good.

rickyb

How do you know they were innocent?
how do you know they werent?

if theyre guilty they should really be taken to court.

in addition, they were civilians so its a war crime to kill them. its a fact america kills alot of civilians, and even terrorists for no good reason, which is why terrorism has increased since 9/11

Non sequitur

how do you know they werent?

if theyre guilty they should really be taken to court.

in addition, they were civilians so its a war crime to kill them. its a fact america kills alot of civilians, and even terrorists for no good reason, which is why terrorism has increased since 9/11
Lets take an idealogy to court. How's that working in Europe?