Terrorists

newfie

Why is it always a mental health issue when a white guy kills but religion when a guy from the Middle East does the same.

Can Islamists not have mental health issues?

the muslim guy yelled god is great and wanted to drape himself in an isis flag. he could be a terrorist. I realize you need more evidence then that and will study if for another 100 years but some of us can kind of figure it out sooner.

the white guy killed a bunch of church goers. probably should have been labeled a liberal but I understand that crazy might be a kinder reference.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the muslim guy yelled god is great and wanted to drape himself in an isis flag. he could be a terrorist. I realize you need more evidence then that and will study if for another 100 years but some of us can kind of figure it out sooner.

the white guy killed a bunch of church goers. probably should have been labeled a liberal but I understand that crazy might be a kinder reference.
Doesn't mean he is not suffering from mental health issues.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Over a third of the worst mass shooters of the past 30 years served in the military. I realize you need more than that but some of us can kind of figure it out sooner.

Last edited: