Terrorists

vantexan

...and of the billions of Muslims how many are terrorists?
I'm about to move to Kyrgyzstan. I'll take a survey. By the way in Europe it goes way beyond terror attacks. It's a clash of cultures. And just as Christians aren't monolithic, neither are Muslims. What's going on with Wahhabism if that's spelled correctly is certainly different from what's practiced by folks in Malaysia and other countries. Much too nuanced for arguments on a political forum.

rickyb

1799045_353943094746515_120946370_o.jpg
you should read 1984 by george orwell.

you sound like some of the citizens in it.

rickyb

so i just finished listening to 1984, gonna do it again....

is the war on terror double think?

The keyword here is blackwhite. Like so many Newspeak words, this word has two mutually contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary. This demands a continuous alteration of the past, made possible by the system of thought which really embraces all the rest, and which is known in Newspeak as doublethink. Doublethink is basically the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.

— Part II, Chapter IX – The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge