Terrorists

rickyb

So Columbus killed millions of indigenous people? Accidentally introduced diseases killed the majority of Native Americans, not some genocide.
dude look up a peoples history of the united states on youtube. you dont even have to know how to read, its an audio format.

the first hour is on the native genocide. they treated them abysmally and only cared about $$$.

vantexan

dude look up a peoples history of the united states on youtube. you dont even have to know how to read, its an audio format.

the first hour is on the native genocide. they treated them abysmally and only cared about $$$.
You only want to believe poison. Tell me where genocide was committed? Genocidal acts took place, such as the attack on peaceful Cheyenne on Wash ita creek in Oklahoma. But there were many examples of Indian massacres of White settlers too throughout our history. But genocide is a systematic killing of whole peoples such as the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, the Hutus, and many others.

Last edited:

rickyb

You only want to believe poison. Tell me where genocide was committed? Genocidal acts took place, such as the attack on peaceful Cheyenne on Wa:censored2:a creek in Oklahoma. But there were many examples of Indian massacres of White settlers too throughout our history. But genocide is a systematic killing of whole peoples such as the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, the Hutus, and many others.
i just told you one well known history book.

the 2 original sins are slavery and genocide

vantexan

i just told you one well known history book.

the 2 original sins are slavery and genocide
Name the genocide, or rather genocides. Name the tribe that was slaughtered until none left, buried in mass graves. You shoot off your mouth about things you know nothing about. Name the tribes that are no longer here because whites executed them? Come on big mouth, name them.

rickyb

Name the genocide, or rather genocides. Name the tribe that was slaughtered until none left, buried in mass graves. You shoot off your mouth about things you know nothing about. Name the tribes that are no longer here because whites executed them? Come on big mouth, name them.
look it up honcho!

Special UPS Operator

Do u even know about the trail of tears??
Colonists made so many promises to natives and gave em nothing but misery and mass slaughter.

Read up on BOTH sides of history. Not just what they teach in middle school.
Don't have to, am well aware of the history, have researched it extensively. You on the other hand regurgitate hate and poison. You're the problem, not the solution.

Non sequitur

What if everyone wore a mini camera with microphone that stored data in the cloud. Anytime a dispute arises about who did or said what, we could simply roll the tape. Problem solved and equality for everyone.
You could call it the all seeing eye.

The native Indians put on their buffalo briefs on one leg at a time just like everyone else. They were better warriors but had inferior weapon technology.

vantexan

Do u even know about the trail of tears??
Colonists made so many promises to natives and gave em nothing but misery and mass slaughter.

Read up on BOTH sides of history. Not just what they teach in middle school.
I'm well aware of my people's history. They were removed from their homeland after gold was found in Georgia. The march to Oklahoma was harsh, and thousands died along the way. A similar march took place with the Navajo, but not as many died. Known as the Long Walk. Neither would be classified as genocide. If genocide Jackson would've just ordered the Army to slaughter the Cherokee. Learn more than knee jerk liberal revisionist history then you might speak with some authority.

vantexan

Colombus and his expidition were the ones who slaughtered natives.

Diseases came much later.
Columbus never set foot on the North American mainland and was vastly outnumbered by natives and his technology wasn't much more sophisticated than theirs. He was a real SOB no doubt, and was harsh on natives he dealt with, but his exploratory trips had minimal interaction with natives. It was the conquistadors who conquered Mexico and Peru, amongst other places, that were super hard on the natives. Yet they didn't commit genocide. And in North America the various early colonies in Jamestown and along the coast of Massachusetts were the first to spread disease that quickly spread amongst the native populations. They didn't go out and slaughter the natives although eventually there was war between them and various groups as the settlers spread westward.