Terrorists

rickyb

financial terrorists walk free:

Rudolf E. Havenstein Remembers‏ @RudyHavenstein 1h1 hour ago

Rudolf E. Havenstein Remembers Retweeted Ben White

Hey Gary Cohn, I have about 10,000 tweets on the big bank crime wave. Let me know if you'd like me to curate them for you. DM me if interested, you bald $GS goofball.

Rudolf E. Havenstein Remembers added,

Ben WhiteVerified account @morningmoneyben
Gary Cohn says at Reuters event that nobody went to jail after the financial crisis because no criminal laws were broken. "I would love for someone to answer what laws were broken."
4 replies 12 retweets 44 likes

vantexan

financial terrorists walk free:

Rudolf E. Havenstein Remembers‏ @RudyHavenstein 1h1 hour ago

Rudolf E. Havenstein Remembers Retweeted Ben White

Hey Gary Cohn, I have about 10,000 tweets on the big bank crime wave. Let me know if you'd like me to curate them for you. DM me if interested, you bald $GS goofball.

Rudolf E. Havenstein Remembers added,

Ben WhiteVerified account @morningmoneyben
Gary Cohn says at Reuters event that nobody went to jail after the financial crisis because no criminal laws were broken. "I would love for someone to answer what laws were broken."
4 replies 12 retweets 44 likes
Hey rickyb, moving on already? Why don't you cite examples of genocide? Come on ricky, put up or shut up. Going to start calling you rickety.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Name the genocide, or rather genocides. Name the tribe that was slaughtered until none left, buried in mass graves. You shoot off your mouth about things you know nothing about. Name the tribes that are no longer here because whites executed them? Come on big mouth, name them.
I think there are some Jews left. Are you saying the Holocaust wasn't genocide?

Non sequitur

I understand many of you want to live in the past with regards to the many historic evils committed. How about sticking to the now because there is no guilt by assoiciation with evils done before you were born.

I'm concerned with the men hating communist professor's that our filling the mush brains of the next generation.

vantexan

Really? Did the Nazis create a system to extinguish as many lives as possible or did they just seperate the Jews away from the general population? And as I recall their plans to kill all Jews were thwarted by the Allies.

rickyb

Really? Did the Nazis create a system to extinguish as many lives as possible or did they just seperate the Jews away from the general population? And as I recall their plans to kill all Jews were thwarted by the Allies.
america was late to the party, and FDR supported mussolini calling him an "admirable italian gentleman" initially

rickyb

Well then rickyb who's left to be moral?
Columbus, The Indians, and Human Progress

But ultimately, it was back to annihilation. The Indian population of 10 million that lived north of Mexico when Columbus came would ultimately be reduced to less than a million. Huge numbers of Indians would die from diseases introduced by the whites.

When he arrived on Hispaniola in 1508, Las Casas says, "there were 60,000 people living on this island, including the Indians; so that from 1494 to 1508, over three million people had perished from war, slavery, and the mines. Who in future generations will believe this? I myself writing it as a knowledgeable eyewitness can hardly believe it...."

Thus began the history, five hundred years ago, of the European invasion of the Indian settlements in the Americas. That beginning, when you read Las Casas-even if his figures are exaggerations (were there 3 million Indians to begin with, as he says, or less than a million, as some historians have calculated, or 8 million as others now believe?)-is conquest, slavery, death. When we read the history books given to children in the United States, it all starts with heroic adventure-there is no bloodshed-and Columbus Day is a celebration.

Past the elementary and high schools, there are only occasional hints of something else. Samuel Eliot Morison, the Harvard historian, was the most distinguished writer on Columbus, the author of a multivolume biography, and was himself a sailor who retraced Columbus's route across the Atlantic. In his popular book Christopher Columbus, Mariner, written in 1954, he tells about the enslavement and the killing: "The cruel policy initiated by Columbus and pursued by his successors resulted in complete genocide."

That is on one page, buried halfway into the telling of a grand romance.

vantexan

Columbus, The Indians, and Human Progress

But ultimately, it was back to annihilation. The Indian population of 10 million that lived north of Mexico when Columbus came would ultimately be reduced to less than a million. Huge numbers of Indians would die from diseases introduced by the whites.

When he arrived on Hispaniola in 1508, Las Casas says, "there were 60,000 people living on this island, including the Indians; so that from 1494 to 1508, over three million people had perished from war, slavery, and the mines. Who in future generations will believe this? I myself writing it as a knowledgeable eyewitness can hardly believe it...."

Thus began the history, five hundred years ago, of the European invasion of the Indian settlements in the Americas. That beginning, when you read Las Casas-even if his figures are exaggerations (were there 3 million Indians to begin with, as he says, or less than a million, as some historians have calculated, or 8 million as others now believe?)-is conquest, slavery, death. When we read the history books given to children in the United States, it all starts with heroic adventure-there is no bloodshed-and Columbus Day is a celebration.

Past the elementary and high schools, there are only occasional hints of something else. Samuel Eliot Morison, the Harvard historian, was the most distinguished writer on Columbus, the author of a multivolume biography, and was himself a sailor who retraced Columbus's route across the Atlantic. In his popular book Christopher Columbus, Mariner, written in 1954, he tells about the enslavement and the killing: "The cruel policy initiated by Columbus and pursued by his successors resulted in complete genocide."

That is on one page, buried halfway into the telling of a grand romance.
OK, there were an estimated 8 million in what is now the United States from estimates I've seen. There were 60,000 on Hispaniola, which is present day Dominican Republic/Haiti. How could he possibly have arrived at 3 million on that one island? Much less than a million. But I digress. You've from the start have said the U.S. committed genocide. That's not the U.S. and it's well documented how harsh the Spanish were on the indigenous populations of the areas they conquered. You still haven't shown what tribes in the U.S. were wiped out by genocide. And even your own post says huge numbers were wiped out by disease.

rickyb

OK, there were an estimated 8 million in what is now the United States from estimates I've seen. There were 60,000 on Hispaniola, which is present day Dominican Republic/Haiti. How could he possibly have arrived at 3 million on that one island? Much less than a million. But I digress. You've from the start have said the U.S. committed genocide. That's not the U.S. and it's well documented how harsh the Spanish were on the indigenous populations of the areas they conquered. You still haven't shown what tribes in the U.S. were wiped out by genocide. And even your own post says huge numbers were wiped out by disease.
yea theyre not sure how many millions, but its definitely a genocide, and ive heard it all over.