Terrorists

vantexan

more on the american genocide of natives

I watched about 15 minutes. Some of what she said was true. But she also steered people into seeing things a certain way, plus her attack on the military signals her personal views that were highly inaccurate. For example she talked about how the Spanish conquered Mexico with horses that were like mini tanks. In other words about 500 Spaniards conquered a civilization that had close to 100,000 warriors because they had body armor. Nope, it's because the Spaniards had about 70,000 native allies who fought with them against their Aztec oppressors. You see Ricky, the Indians had their own empires, their own oppressors. The Spanish were seen as their ticket to freedom but the Spanish were just as bad, if not worse. I've been listening to this as I type and more and more this is a twisted view of the greater culture. Don't get me wrong, terrible things were done by whites, and terrible things were done by natives too. But she never mentions the devastating effect of disease, and she's trying to taking viewers down a path with the intent to deceive. OK, finished the whole video, and she says high schools keeping names like Redskins isn't just about football, it's to keep the history of domination intact. Baloney. She's patently dishonest, and if you believe it it's because you want to believe it. This is nothing but liberal hatred of the United States, and ultimately of themselves.

rickyb

I watched about 15 minutes. Some of what she said was true. But she also steered people into seeing things a certain way, plus her attack on the military signals her personal views that were highly inaccurate. For example she talked about how the Spanish conquered Mexico with horses that were like mini tanks. In other words about 500 Spaniards conquered a civilization that had close to 100,000 warriors because they had body armor. Nope, it's because the Spaniards had about 70,000 native allies who fought with them against their Aztec oppressors. You see Ricky, the Indians had their own empires, their own oppressors. The Spanish were seen as their ticket to freedom but the Spanish were just as bad, if not worse. I've been listening to this as I type and more and more this is a twisted view of the greater culture. Don't get me wrong, terrible things were done by whites, and terrible things were done by natives too. But she never mentions the devastating effect of disease, and she's trying to taking viewers down a path with the intent to deceive. OK, finished the whole video, and she says high schools keeping names like Redskins isn't just about football, it's to keep the history of domination intact. Baloney. She's patently dishonest, and if you believe it it's because you want to believe it. This is nothing but liberal hatred of the United States, and ultimately of themselves.
thats good you watched it. im gonna post more stuff here on the native genocide. i should say im sure canada and australia also did genocide.

i think the left and centre have alot of right wing views like equal justice under the law, no NSA drag net, no empire, etc.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Really? Did the Nazis create a system to extinguish as many lives as possible or did they just seperate the Jews away from the general population? And as I recall their plans to kill all Jews were thwarted by the Allies.
Not all of them. They needed the slave labor.

rickyb

unsurprising people who participate in terrorism are raping each other. the complaint system is garbage. terrorist women get raped by other US terrorists and then :censored2:ed over by the military when they complain. alot of vets get :censored2:ed over. govt doesnt care about you.

Human Rights Watch‏Verified account @hrw 58m58 minutes ago

“After reporting the rape, my entire career in the military went from excelling to ultimately being discharged with a personality disorder.” ~ Liz Luras, military sexual assault survivor #WhyIDidntReport THREAD from the 2016 report: “Booted” https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/05/19/us-raped-military-then-punished …

rickyb

not just US but more than others

redacted tonight‏ @RedactedTonight 10h10 hours ago

US: invades other counties illegally
US: destroys entire regions for profit
US: drones innocent kids
US: arms repressive regimes
US: funds terrorists to overthrow governments
US: generally acts as if its the only nation with sovereignty

US: check out Iran’s DESTABILIZING BEHAVIOR

27 replies 696 retweets 1,408 likes

rickyb

interesting number:

Amir‏ @AmirAminiMD 12h12 hours ago

Amir Retweeted Andrew Gillum

Dear Andrew, I really hate to break it to you but the US is protecting and providing military assistance to 73% of the world’s dictatorships. If you want to sanction those who associate with them, well, their headquarters is in Washington DC. Good luck!

Amir added,

Andrew GillumVerified account @AndrewGillum

Governor candidate, FL

Dictators, and those who associate with them, must be held accountable for their intolerable and brutal actions. These sanctions are a positive step forward, but more must be done.
15 replies 478 retweets 1,422 likes

rickyb

gerald celente and god i forget the name of this other investor always say "first its trade war, then world war". i will definitely be in anti war protests if one were to break out.

Richard D. Wolff‏Verified account @profwolff 43m43 minutes ago

Article 32.10 in just signed USMCA deal requires Canada, Mexico to get US OK to sign any trade deal with a “non-market” economy (i.e. China). US targets China, demands all join or else. Is such economic warfare prelude to military war?

3 replies 30 retweets 39 likes

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
FwSqD48l.jpg

rickyb

Jimmy Dore‏Verified account @jimmy_dore 4h4 hours ago

Jimmy Dore Retweeted IN THE NOW

"there’s a reason why, in international polls, the United States is regarded as the greatest threat to world peace by an overwhelming margin. No other country is even close. It’s kind of interesting that the US media refused to publish this. But it doesn’t go away.” -Noam Chomsky

Jimmy Dore added,

DogoVtNXsAYhYCq.jpg

5:14
IN THE NOWVerified account @IntheNow_tweet
30,000 innocent people have been killed in #Afghanistan since the US invasion began in 2001. But who's counting?
41 replies 433 retweets 728 likes