Texas school shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wow.

Let me know if I could ever help you.

When I used to treat others as you do, I always felt so empty.

May you find peace.
DB350C20-9EC9-4FD2-B079-53B6E4AB794B.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
you like phony people because they are nice?
Yes and I don’t see it as phony.
I see it as striving towards a goal. In therapy they teach you fake it till you make it coping strategies and recognizing your triggers. Not to succumb to your toxic personality. Try to be a kind person and build that habit of being a kind person until it is ingrained into how you view the world and what your natural reactions will be to things.

newfie

Yes and I don’t see it as phony.
I see it as striving towards a goal. In therapy they teach you fake it till you make it coping strategies and recognizing your triggers. Not to succumb to your toxic personality. Try to be a kind person and build that habit of being a kind person until it is ingrained into how you view the world and what your natural reactions will be to things.
does therapy teach you how to identify a troll?

El Correcto

god is dead
Its phony nonsense. He rarely takes a position on any issue. He usually deflects and dances on positions.

he earns the abuse he gets here.
I don’t think so. There is an over arching position of being mostly if not completely nice and respectful to people. That’s a better take than 70% of the ones in current events.

newfie

I don’t think so. There is an over arching position of being mostly if not completely nice and respectful to people. That’s a better take than 70% of the ones in current events.
its good to know he has a fan. maybe the new owner can insist we all speak like him and change the name to the nonsense cafe