Texas school shooting

Integrity

Binge Poster
You still don't get it....."......box of rocks".
Same old same old with you. I hope you find peace with yourself.
So, why don't you get a private room if you want to have "public dialogue" with him with no interference from anyone because in your world you EXPECT everyone to stay on topic (when you yourself are the worst offender of straying off topic).
You can interfere all you want. If that’s what floats your boat.
Coming from the guy/gal/other whose main contributions are naivete and ignorance about everyone's "meaning" and "POV".
Not true.

LOL....Are you a stalker?
No.
Are you keeping count?
No
Do you know what leads me to ask that?
No
Take a guess why I would think you're keeping score...
No thank you.

Well, ok.....You fail to grasp his simple point........THAT WAS THE POINT!!!!!!!!
The non point point.
I did and I always have.
I disagree.
You're just lying because you either have wet brain or a short attention span.
No I do not.
Peace through strength......Yep....that's what I believe in.
Strength through weakness, that’s what I believe in.

Peace be with you.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I give up.
1656277317475.png

newfie

If my child was do die before me. I do believe the feelings I would feel would be sadness, loss, mourning, and grief. I do believe these would be my feelings regardless of the manner in which he were to die,

If he were murdered the great challenge would be to forgive the perpetrator unconditionally.

I don’t know if I could, I believe that would be a significant spiritual challenge.
tyrants , despots and the incompetent have always loved the victim who forgives.

newfie

What is clearly obvious is again you are talking about me and not the point you claim is so simple. And it wasn’t even your point, go figure?

I hope @vantexan is willing to further the public dialogue we have been having, I have tried to share openly, honestly and respectfully with him even though our points of view are different.

You on the other hand seem to have difficulty following the flow of dialogue. You seem to intentionally attack, harass and condemn posts and posting styles much more than you stay on point.

You have yet to enlighten me on the point of the stated post that you claimed was simple.

You won’t.

Peace be with you.
the wording of every post of yours is to provide a perspective of confusion minus rational thought. It is the ultimate trollery.
the only question is whether its a natural process or one carefully crafted?

Integrity

Binge Poster
the wording of every post of yours is to provide a perspective of confusion minus rational thought.
How so?
It is the ultimate trollery.
No, I don’t think so.
the only question is whether its a natural process or one carefully crafted?
My posts are mostly natural process that I try to carefully craft based on the topic, the context of the discussion, and the persons and the attitudes of the persons involved in the discussion.

El Correcto

god is dead
Negative. My point is that you don't get his simple point. That decays the quality of most discussions you stick your head into and perhaps you should stay out of them....

Now, you'll come back with something about your rights and report me for harassing you, but the ignorance schtick distract and steers intelligent conversation away and towards that ignorance schtick.

Just pointing out the clearly obvious, but you won't get it.
I like nice people better than pricks.
Integrity is more right than you for a lot of reasons. He won’t have to carry hate around.