Thank you cares act!!!! 401k is mine

The Driver

I drive.
Here is half of my 401k. People think I’m gambling on :censored2:, I’m doing the exact opposite. Covid19 was a chance for the rich to make money and move it around. The new fed policy of “screw inflation” as well as countries not wanting to hold out debts any more and here I am.

Stay poor brown cafe

Ron Paul fan?

Faceplanted

Until someone with a gun gets hungry.....
By spam cams I am talking about Russian surplus military sealed metal boxes full of 640 rounds of 7.62x39 for my firearms that use that caliber. They actually come with a can opener. Good luck to them, and their attempt to take any property from me.

Attachments

• 5A12AE15-DBF1-4E5A-B15A-366923966AC3.jpeg
    5A12AE15-DBF1-4E5A-B15A-366923966AC3.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 116

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By spam cams I am talking about Russian surplus military sealed metal boxes full of 640 rounds of 7.62x39 for my firearms that use that caliber. They actually come with a can opener. Good luck to them, and their attempt to take any property from me.
Mkay, I was kidding, but your threads are starting to make more sense now.

DOK

No sir, you can lie when you call and there is no way they can tell, my wife was furloughed though so I didn’t have to lie. From now until jan1 is probably your last chance to pull your money out.
So, I would think, at tax time do you have to count it as income for 2020?

Faceplanted

“uR bEtTeR oF bUyInG aMMo”

Stocks dump continues. Insiders who made money on possibly the last pump we see for a while exited, called for their actual physical golf/silver back. COMEX is defaulting.

Put the pieces together.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

“uR bEtTeR oF bUyInG aMMo”

Stocks dump continues. Insiders who made money on possibly the last pump we see for a while exited, called for their actual physical golf/silver back. COMEX is defaulting.

Put the pieces together.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Just made the call. Pulling out my pre-tax contributions. The last little nugget is Roth and the cares act doesn’t apply so I’ll leave it in as UPS stock for a post-retirement vacation fund...or to get my wife’s tits done.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Just made the call. Pulling out my pre-tax contributions. The last little nugget is Roth and the cares act doesn’t apply so I’ll leave it in as UPS stock for a post-retirement vacation fund...or to get my wife’s tits done.
She won't be getting those tits done for you. 😉

ManInBrown

What’s the move if pulled out? I’m seriously considering taking advantage and grabbing my remaining balance. Buy shares of stock in companies? You have to think Amazon over the long haul just keeps going up, up, up. Isn’t that a better return then 401K return over the long term?

What’s the move if pulled out? I’m seriously considering taking advantage and grabbing my remaining balance. Buy shares of stock in companies? You have to think Amazon over the long haul just keeps going up, up, up. Isn’t that a better return then 401K return over the long term?
Why does everyone want to pull their money out of the 401k?

ManInBrown

It’s very tempting only because it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. This will never happen again. Where the govt says, you can take money out of your 401K, any age. No proof of hardship. Nothing. Answer a few questions that will never be looked into. And pay no penalty. Just taxes.