Thank you cares act!!!! 401k is mine

Overpaid Union Thug

If you or your wife were affected by covid19. Either by actually being sick, being laid off, work slowed down ect. They don’t ask for proof, but I was being honest.

all you have to do is call the 1800 number, answer yes to the 2 questions and you can withdraw everything. No 10% penalty. Just remember to have them withhold 24% or so for taxes. They will ask you if you want any withheld.

I googled it right after I asked and was wondering about the taxes. Where did you come up with 24%? Just curious.
I love that free money. Those reward points gives us a few extra bucks to take a little weekend getaway every now and then

The “Chase Trifecta” is absolutely the best system for the averages family with decent-high income. Spouses can even link their individual cards and transfer the points to pad the rewards.

I googled it right after I asked and was wondering about the taxes. Where did you come up with 24%? Just curious.

The “Chase Trifecta” is absolutely the best system for the averages family with decent-high income. Spouses can even link their individual cards and transfer the points to pad the rewards.
I have a couple different credit cards that I use for different things.
Like right now I'll discover card is giving 5% cash back on dining and it's something we use a lot in the summertime

By design that money is hard to get to. So people will still have it when they retire.
I know lots of people complain about our 401k plan do you currently get money out for a few specific reasons.
but I know too many other people that work at other places that use your 401k like a piggy bank to finance vacations and home improvements and things like that

Faceplanted

I won't have taken any out right now
But good luck to you brother
My crypto gains are much much more than I ever would see from the s&p 500. I got my check from prudential and spent half on physical PMs. Put the rest to add to my liquidity. looking at buying a property in southern Appalachia and retiring in the next year or possibly too. I might see something I fall in live with and need the down payment, very soon. Also tossing a business ideas around using my trade skills. We will see what happens.

My crypto gains are much much more than I ever would see from the s&p 500. I got my check from prudential and spent half on physical PMs. Put the rest to add to my liquidity. looking at buying a property in southern Appalachia and retiring in the next year or possibly too. I might see something I fall in live with and need the down payment.
That's why you save cash also my friend

Faceplanted

The 24% is based on my wife and My income level per tax brackets.