Thank you cares act!!!! 401k is mine

Cloud

Well look at that. Good call on his end for sure

The cares act gets rid of the 10% penalty on all withdraws until the end of the year. You don’t have to roll over anything. They can direct deposit or send a check NDA.

Oh I see, I didn't know they waived the penalty. But you are still responsible for taxes on your withdrawals since it is treated as income

Overpaid Union Thug

You guys said the same thing about my crypto investments which are up 7-8x. I appreciate your concern.

also, sapphire reserve is absolute ace.
I almost switched to the Sapphire Reserve but we don’t travel enough, or have long enough layovers, to take full advantage of the travel credit. We’d break even (annual fee) at best. So, we actually net more rewards dollars staying with the regular Sapphire. We get allot of free hotels and only fly every other year or so. We usually end up with free or dirt cheap flights.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Nothing wrong with taking a small gamble. Every once in a while take a couple thousand dollars and buy a stock sometimes it doesn't pan out another times I do fantastic.
But I'm not going to bet 50% of my portfolio on one stock
Learn about options trading and throw a grand or two in Robinhood. If you think you have a pulse on what’s going on you can make a :censored2: ton of money. I been playing with options here and there. I always pick 1-2 week short term high risk options.

I made some big hits for +500% in a week. Also got rekt. I won’t play with more then 500 initial at a time though.

attached is an intel call option that expires today ironically. Ended up closing it a little too late but still did good. 600% for 1 day brother. I thought it was a lost cause but ended up x2-x3 my initial option cost. Last week I got murked for my whole mgm call option. It ended up pumping this week, too late.

Attachments

• D6741E21-BF8A-48A1-81A2-53068A4CB2EC.jpeg
    D6741E21-BF8A-48A1-81A2-53068A4CB2EC.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Learn about options trading and throw a grand or two in Robinhood. If you think you have a pulse on what’s going on you can make a :censored2: ton of money. I been playing with options here and there. I always pick 1-2 week short term high risk options.

I made some big hits for +500% in a week. Also got rekt. I won’t play with more then 500 initial at a time though.
You got to take some time and do your homework on that stuff also. I just like looking for some bargain stocks and make a quick profit and get rid of them

oldngray

nowhere special

Options are high risk/high reward. Only invest money in them you can afford to lose.

Faceplanted

Options are high risk/high reward. Only invest money in them you can afford to lose.
100 agree. Like I said. I will throw in 300-500 at a time and roll the dice. I usually let that ride a month trade a few options and cash out or loose it all, or in the rare instance i 300% or more I Sell the option. I have a upro option that expires in 2 weeks. Let’s see if the s&p keeps going. Upro is a 3x leveraged option So most likely I get rekt. Cost for the option was about 200usd. It’s literally gambling with slight Insight. Reminds me of sports betting.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

A little more than half of my total 401K is Roth.
That’s about where I was at. Feels good to have liquidated and got some precious metals, especially after hearing the feds new policy of “who cares about inflation”. Good stocks and PM’s is where everybody smart will be parking their usd. I just personally don’t feel comfortable with stocks. Things are getting very hostile. One terrorist attacked and the market will collapse. PM’s and real estate seem much more secure to me with today’s environment. If orange man wins again I will open non ups Roth IRA if still working and max it out.

Overpaid Union Thug

That’s about where I was at. Feels good to have liquidated and got some precious metals, especially after hearing the feds new policy of “who cares about inflation”. Good stocks and PM’s is where everybody smart will be parking their usd. I just personally don’t feel comfortable with stocks. Things are getting very hostile. One terrorist attacked and the market will collapse. PM’s and real estate seem much more secure to me with today’s environment. If orange man wins again I will open non ups Roth IRA if still working and max it out.

I don’t think Trump will win. The guy that’s accurately predicted every election since Reagan has already said Biden will.

Faceplanted

I don’t think Trump will win. The guy that’s accurately predicted every election since Reagan has already said Biden will.
There was another guy who picked the past 5/6/7 (don’t remember) elections that picked trump.

The last election every expert and poll had Hilary with an easy victory.

we don’t know, we won’t know until we know.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
There's a guy I work with who has his in a self manage account and has been buying and selling stocks and doing quite well it seems. He bought some stock in a Chinese electric car company much like Tesla and has made over $200,000 in the last few months.
You must be talking about nio. I made a small amount too