Thank you cares act!!!! 401k is mine

Ackerlin

Last 2 checks they've been putting a % of my income towards prud 401k, I don't know much about it, and I never signed up for that.. can you fill me in

Faceplanted

Last 2 checks they've been putting a % of my income towards prud 401k, I don't know much about it, and I never signed up for that.. can you fill me in
Open up your own /Roth ira outside of the ups prudential scam. Ups does not allow you to touch money that is yours even after paying taxes on it until you quit or retire. Ups does not match either so there is 0 point in using the teamsters prudential option.

your much better off setting up your own, Roth IRA with an established firm, or you can also look into products like vanguard.... or just opening up a Ameritrade/Robinhood, setting up automatic weekly or monthly transfers and throwing it into the s&p or actual companies if your feeling a little more risky.

Either way, it feels good to have MY MONEY back in my hands.

Last edited:
Open up your own /Roth ira outside of the ups prudential scam. Ups does not allow you to touch money that is yours even after paying taxes on it until you quit or retire. Ups does not match either so there is 0 point in using the teamsters prudential option.

your much better off setting up your own, Roth IRA with an established firm, or you can also look into products like vanguard.... or just opening up a Ameritrade/Robinhood, setting up automatic weekly or monthly transfers and throwing it into the s&p or actual companies if your feeling a little more risky.

Either way, it feels good to have MY MONEY back in my hands.
The 401K plan is a good way to save money because it comes automatically out of your paycheck and it also has some very low fees
With that being said I also have a Roth IRA with vanguard and I'm very pleased with it

Johney

There's a guy I work with who has his in a self manage account and has been buying and selling stocks and doing quite well it seems. He bought some stock in a Chinese electric car company much like Tesla and has made over $200,000 in the last few months.

Faceplanted

The 401K plan is a good way to save money because it comes automatically out of your paycheck and it also has some very low fees
With that being said I also have a Roth IRA with vanguard and I'm very pleased with it
It’s for idiots. Just like how idiots shouldn’t use credit cards. Meanwhile people who know what they are doing are earning thousands in rewards and countless perks every year.

if you have any sort of self control, with 0 company match there are MUCH BETTER options the the ups/teamsters/prudential 401k

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
That’s who we are about to go with is vanguard. We use Robinhood for individual stocks etc also

It’s for idiots. Just like how idiots shouldn’t use credit cards. Meanwhile people who know what they are doing are earning thousands in rewards and countless perks every year.

if you have any sort of self control, with 0 company match there are MUCH BETTER options the the ups/teamsters/prudential 401k
It's out of mind and out of sight. Not many people were disciplined

Faceplanted

There's a guy I work with who has his in a self manage account and has been buying and selling stocks and doing quite well it seems. He bought some stock in a Chinese electric car company much like Tesla and has made over $200,000 in the last few months.
Would you happen to know the ticker? It has to be a USA traded company. Unless he started with a large amount of capital and went all in, or is trading options I find it hard to believe. It can happen though (especially in crypto cough cough LINK)

Overpaid Union Thug

I cashed out my whole pos teamsters/ups/prudential 401k scam. No 10% penalty. Good riddance.

that was my blog for the day, thanks for reading.

WTF? How?

I make an average of $75/month in credit card points and an additional 25% on the balance if used for travel. Love getting paid to swipe credit cards.

Faceplanted

WTF? How?

I make an average of $75/month in credit card points and an additional 25% on the balance if used for travel. Love getting paid to swipe credit cards.
If you or your wife were affected by covid19. Either by actually being sick, being laid off, work slowed down ect. They don’t ask for proof, but I was being honest.

all you have to do is call the 1800 number, answer yes to the 2 questions and you can withdraw everything. No 10% penalty. Just remember to have them withhold 24% or so for taxes. They will ask you if you want any withheld.

Johney

Would you happen to know the ticker? It has to be a USA traded company. Unless he started with a large amount of capital and went all in, or is trading options I find it hard to believe. It can happen though (especially in crypto cough cough LINK)
Nio