Thank you Mr President for Gas Prices

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They're not going to find and develop new oil just to sell it at a price that will make gasoline cheap enough to satisfy you
They're not going to invest in an industry that the Marxist Democrats have vowed to destroy.

Why don't you people just admit you want to make the American people suffer?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What happens in Ukraine and it's impact on European energy supplies will dictate prices. Oil is a GLOBAL commodity and when the world's second largest energy supplier 70% of it going to NATO and EU nations cuts off supplies it not an American midterm election will dictate prices.
Biden cut off US supplies first thing.

floridays

Included in the long term strategy of Big Oil is the expected decrease in car gasoline demand due to the onset of EV's.
The decrease in future demand for gasoline is simply because government, state, federal and global are prohibiting future usage.
It is a command market ensuing, not a free market.
The onset of EV's is a forced market, a forced "choice" if you will.

bacha29

Actually all that was told me on FOX. But here's one for you. Stop mandating EV use until you have the grid that can support it.
FYI I currently hold 3300 shares in one of the nation's 10 largest electric utilities. It puts power into one of the nation's largest grid which right now has a 15 year FERC approved plan to systematically upgrade it's portion of the grid. In addition it reports having so many applications for renewable energy production permits it's having difficulty reviewing them in a timely manner.

In fact over in the next county an independent energy developer announced plans to use an old railroad shop to build two natural gas fired turbines. One to supply the grid I speak of and one for the grid up north. The grid I speak of said that it didn't think it would need the power and even if it did the company would have to cut at least 70 million dollars out of construction costs in order to be able to compete in a deregulated rate market. Even in a down sized form the project still hasn't started despite being on the drawing board for more than a decade.

floridays

Guys, bacha watched CNBC this morning, he clearly is an expert on the oil industry. Just sit back and take in his turds of wisdom.nch of that in any
I'd have to agree with your assessment, he was speaking of lng. Never used an ounce of that in any vehicle i've owned or stolen.

bacha29

The decrease in future demand for gasoline is simply because government, state, federal and global are prohibiting future usage.
It is a command market ensuing, not a free market.
The onset of EV's is a forced market, a forced "choice" if you will.
This nation has been shedding blood and treasure ever since Kasserine Pass to ensure continued access to foreign source oil. So you tell me....how long do you want us to continue doing this? This is a question I discussed with my state's US Senator earlier this year. How Americans seem willing to continue to do it , due to a considerable degree to it's addiction to cheap oil no matter the cost in dollars and American lives.

floridays

This nation has been shedding blood and treasure ever since Kasserine Pass to ensure continued access to foreign source oil. So you tell me....how long do you want us to continue doing this? This is a question I discussed with my state's US Senator earlier this year. How Americans seem willing to continue to do it , due to a considerable degree to it's addiction to cheap oil no matter the cost in dollars and American lives.
Don't give me this "blood and treasure" :bsbullf: argument, it's old and disingenuious. Biden is the one that went to the Saudi's begging them to increase production, not our former president.

bacha29

Don't give me this "blood and treasure" :bsbullf: argument, it's old and disingenuious. Biden is the one that went to the Saudi's begging them to increase production, not our former president.
With oil trading at NEGATIVE 35 bucks a barrel during his term your beloved former president didn't NEED to go ask anyone to increase production. Furthermore, his request for increased oil production from the Saudi's was aimed more toward the NATO and EU nations who receive 70% of their total oil and gas supplies from Putin who last week shut off natural gas to them claiming that the pipeline system needed "more maintenance" with no stated timeline for when it will resume operation.

With a steep recession looming in Europe the Saudi's last week stated that it will "defend" the price of oil pulling back their planned increase in production which was only 100,000 BPD.

Now just exactly what do you think your beloved former president would do in this situation and how would he do it?

newolddude

Again, what is QAnon.

At its heart, QAnon is a wide-ranging, completely unfounded theory that says that President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media.
QAnon believers have speculated that this fight will lead to a day of reckoning where prominent people such as former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be arrested and executed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This nation has been shedding blood and treasure ever since Kasserine Pass to ensure continued access to foreign source oil. So you tell me....how long do you want us to continue doing this?
That is an extremely disingenuous narrative, which isn't surprising for you. Technological advancements have put us in a position to be a net exporter, as we were before Democraps seized power.

floridays

With oil trading at NEGATIVE 35 bucks a barrel during his term your beloved former president didn't NEED to go ask anyone to increase production. Furthermore, his request for increased oil production from the Saudi's was aimed more toward the NATO and EU nations who receive 70% of their total oil and gas supplies from Putin who last week shut off natural gas to them claiming that the pipeline system needed "more maintenance" with no stated timeline for when it will resume operation.

With a steep recession looming in Europe the Saudi's last week stated that it will "defend" the price of oil pulling back their planned increase in production which was only 100,000 BPD.

Now just exactly what do you think your beloved former president would do in this situation and how would he do it?
I think he already did it and you idiots derided him.

He warned the EU of becoming dependent on Russia and he sought European markets for our natural gas.
Germany laughed, they may freeze this winter.

Trump said PRODUCE and they did. Look up the record for yourself, that is the only way you might be convinced.

rickyb

you can thank the presidents for not creating a rational public transportation system and leaving you with private cars which are inefficient

floridays

Theory, I'd guess started by the left and the leftist players in the government as a disinformation program.

I've never known or met a person that was a "Q" acolyte.

The theory resides in the mind of the left, where it was spawned.