THANKS BACK OF THE TRUCK!

DiadTrainer

the owners are out of town and they have a pool. I have to walk by the pool to get DR the package per customer request. as I was walking I somehow took my shoes and socks off and 'FELL IN'. it felt GREAT in this 90°+ humidity.
soon as I got my shoe back on I get an alert that my sup will be meeting me within 5 mins for add cuts. I had to do something seeing I'm wet from head to toe but my shoes and socks arent.

I thought fast! took my 10min break behind the bulk head and needles to say, I came out drier than a 50yr old prosti'toot'

SAVED THE DAY THANKS BACK OF THE TRUCK

Faceplanted

the owners are out of town and they have a pool. I have to walk by the pool to get DR the package per customer request. as I was walking I somehow took my shoes and socks off and 'FELL IN'. it felt GREAT in this 90°+ humidity.
soon as I got my shoe back on I get an alert that my sup will be meeting me within 5 mins for add cuts. I had to do something seeing I'm wet from head to toe but my shoes and socks arent.

I thought fast! took my 10min break behind the bulk head and needles to say, I came out drier than a 50yr old prosti'toot'

Have fun getting fired after the owners see you on one of their many cameras in their pool

Also, never deliver anything anywhere besides the front door, especially if there is not a walkway to the back.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Did you pee in the pool?

Why is your sup bringing you add cuts?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

1) only a complete idiot would jump in someone’s pool

2) the back of the truck wouldn’t dry you out. Only replace cool refreshing water with sweat.

A

Article 3

I can’t do that. My pecker is too big. I’d accidentally hit the shelf and get 3rd degree burns on my D*
image.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe he had an extra set of clothes along. I always carried a spare. I also used to change into shorts after the weather would warm up on a Spring or Fall day. Not once did I forget to put pants back on back then.