Thanks TDU

IzzyTheNose

All I know is anything that I know I cannot post on this forum because I'm just not allowed. Been able to keep a secret is worth a lot more than acting like a know it all on this forum you'll find out in a werk or two okay.

* emphasis mine

But you DID act like a know-it-all. Just click on the "hall is the G.O.A.T" thread that YOU started. You and Stink were giving Hall and each other pats on the back, implying that we made out like bandits. But when anyone asked for details, all they got was (and all they're still getting is...), "I have a secret, but I'm not telling...tee hee."

If you're not allowed to give any information, the best course of action would have been to not act like you had it to begin with. But you and Stink just couldn't help yourselves. You two are doing a bang-up job of fanning the flames of suspicion of everything and everyone involved in these negotiations.

We want and need transparency, not secrecy.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And you will get it, in the factual form, not speculation and filled with OPINION.

Sentence structure is important at times!
Did you mean:

1) And you will get it, in the factual form (not speculation) and filled with OPINION.

or

2) And you will get it, in the factual form, not speculation filled with OPINION.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Haha...that's funny Hoax. I can understand waiting for the information hold. Everything needs to be put together or you get news reporting like the Boston Marathon Bombing news. There was a shootout...and then the kid had a gun...and then he didn't have a gun...somehow he got a self inflicted gun wound...over a hundred shots fired...what's the truth? That's what's happening with the contract info. Give them time to get the legalese put together and then you'll have a factual contract with no Boston style reporting.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Not filled with speculation.
Not filled with opinion.
Not filled with TDU spin.

Seems to me- every time you post. It's a spin. You must be getting dizzy. I'm so glad you are not my Stewart. Just another patsy. You are gonna look like the biggest dope when the drama is unfolded. Upstate come back. Atleast we get legitimate input from you..and it would be funny if he was right.

stink219

I spin? Show me where? People ask questions a respond. I think you just don't like the last line. I'm convinced that Paff has a little bit of crap on the tip of his rooster from the butt blasting you TDU guys are getting. I never heard so many emotionally weak people.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I spin? Show me where? People ask questions a respond. I think you just don't like the last line. I'm convinced that Paff has a little bit of crap on the tip of his rooster from the butt blasting you TDU guys are getting. I never heard so many emotionally weak people.

Sounds like you have a crush on Paff.

IzzyTheNose

This is hilarious. There's smoke in the building, and everyone can smell it. Only you and a handful of others are firmly planted on the couch, watching TV. And you're telling us to relax, while acting like there isn't anything to worry about.

And you definitely spin, you insect. Don't pretend like you're not guilty of it now.

You acted as though hall was the messiah, and that we should all kiss his feet for the job he's done on the contract. Only, you won't reveal any information. Did you see the contract? Because if you haven't read it in its entirety for yourself, your initial reaction was (and apparently still is) based off speculation and rumor. The very thing you have admonished every person here who's had a negative thing to say about it.

And if you have, and I hope this isn't the case for YOUR sake, and the proposal remains by and large intact as initially reported, or there's language that makes it WORSE, then you've done all your Teamster brothers and sisters a shameful disservice by misleading them into voting in favor of a bad contract that DOESN'T have our best interests at heart.

But don't pretend like you don't spin. Not for a second. Your whole stupid Taco Bell analogy, "go show your neighbors the contract", and "hall is the G.O.A.T!!!!hurfdurf!!" bull has ALL been spin.

What's truly humorous to me, is that when anyone has a difference of opinion, you tell them to go somewhere else if they don't like it, but then stupidly call SOMEONE ELSE a "commie".

You truly are lost.

Evil

Crush? Not so much. If you said obsession, I would have to agree. I cannot believe people follow that guy just because he posts a few commie articles on his site. He is the Taliban of the Teamsters.

Make up your mind ignorant Stink bastard. Is Ken P a commie or a Taliban? There is huge difference between both!

ups legacy

Has anyone checked stink's telematics to see if these posts are being created during company time? I know of a c.m. in R.I. that would love to dig into this. :)

RealPerson

I may not always agree with Stick, but I respect him and his loyalty to the Teamsters Union.

I think you you mistake his loyalty for Blindness. The Union is a Business also.
Here is where Stick's Logic Fails.
He calls TDU a site that is to destroy the union. I have NOT see on the site except for comments anything bad about the Union. It only talks about the Workers rights and keeping the Company AND the Union in check.
Stick will blindly accept anything the union tell him to, and the same with some of the company supervisors.
Honestly, I would think he isn't union at all but works for the company....

UPS Preloader

I think you you mistake his loyalty for Blindness. The Union is a Business also.
Here is where Stick's Logic Fails.
He calls TDU a site that is to destroy the union. I have NOT see on the site except for comments anything bad about the Union. It only talks about the Workers rights and keeping the Company AND the Union in check.
Stick will blindly accept anything the union tell him to, and the same with some of the company supervisors.
Honestly, I would think he isn't union at all but works for the company....

First, I apologize, I meant to type Stink, not Stick. Like I said, I don't always agree with him. I am not a supporter of TDU, but I do like getting information and they do seen to give us information. Not always accurate, but they do give us information. From what I see, Stink has issues with certain people at TDU and who they support and he has every right to. I haven't been hear long enough, nor do I pay attention to who is at TDU or who they support. I don't even know who Paff is. I'm not even a big fan of Hoffa but I voted for him as I was not impressed with Sandy Pope. I do like Hall and for the next election I'm hoping it's Sean O'Brien and hall. Just so you know, I also agree with some of the information/posts from yourself, Evil, Izzy, RealPerson, and all the other's that are against Stink. All of you make good points at times and in my opinion none of you are right all the time. (No offense intended.) Just an FYI - I do agree that Stink and 407 went a little strong on the cheerleading, but from my point of view it was funny. Hopefully they know something about the contract that we don't. Only time will tell.

Inthegame

I do agree that Stink and 407 went a little strong on the cheerleading, but from my point of view it was funny. Hopefully they know something about the contract that we don't. Only time will tell.
They know much, much more about the contract, current and future than the TDU droolers.

UPS Preloader

An email I received from TDU on 4/25 states the following: The IBT is reporting that part-timers will get a “substantial” pay increase including an increase in the starting wage rate for part-timers, which was falling behind minimum wage in a growing number of areas. I'm a 6 year part timer. According to TDU I'm going to get a substantial raise. $0.70 is a decent raise, but I wouldn't consider it substantial. TDU's email implies that I'm going to get the $1.50 increase. I hope their right, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll wait till May 7th and read the TA for myself.

Has anyone checked stink's telematics to see if these posts are being created during company time? I know of a c.m. in R.I. that would love to dig into this. :)
You are a female dog. I bet you are TDU. TDU would want to try and get a BROTHER in trouble. Come find me it's not hard to do. Snitches get stitches.