Thanks TDU

UPS Preloader

What did I miss he threatened a BROTHERS livelyhood. I know Stink doesn't post on the clock but for another man to even go there deserves a punch in the face and the kidney.

I felt the same way when I read it and I too started to respond that way, then I saw the smiley. I'm assuming he was joking and I hope he was joking otherwise I agree with you 100%. You don't throw your brothers and sisters under the bus.

stink219

407, thanks for having my back brother. Ups PL, thank you as well. It's nice to have some true unionism on this site. TRUE UNIONISM! If you guys ever need my services, just let me know.
I'm sure Legacy is busting balls. Fact is, I don't have time to post while I'm delivering. I'm too busy either talking to female customers or writing grievances in my truck ;)

stink219

I spin? Show me where? People ask questions a respond. I think you just don't like the last line. I'm convinced that Paff has a little bit of crap on the tip of his rooster from the butt blasting you TDU guys are getting. I never heard so many emotionally weak people.

This is hilarious. There's smoke in the building, and everyone can smell it. Only you and a handful of others are firmly planted on the couch, watching TV. And you're telling us to relax, while acting like there isn't anything to worry about.

And you definitely spin, you insect. Don't pretend like you're not guilty of it now.

You acted as though hall was the messiah, and that we should all kiss his feet for the job he's done on the contract. Only, you won't reveal any information. Did you see the contract? Because if you haven't read it in its entirety for yourself, your initial reaction was (and apparently still is) based off speculation and rumor. The very thing you have admonished every person here who's had a negative thing to say about it.

And if you have, and I hope this isn't the case for YOUR sake, and the proposal remains by and large intact as initially reported, or there's language that makes it WORSE, then you've done all your Teamster brothers and sisters a shameful disservice by misleading them into voting in favor of a bad contract that DOESN'T have our best interests at heart.

But don't pretend like you don't spin. Not for a second. Your whole stupid Taco Bell analogy, "go show your neighbors the contract", and "hall is the G.O.A.T!!!!hurfdurf!!" bull has ALL been spin.

What's truly humorous to me, is that when anyone has a difference of opinion, you tell them to go somewhere else if they don't like it, but then stupidly call SOMEONE ELSE a "commie".

You truly are lost.
See how TDU works? Your proof of it! Stick up for them and denounce your union. Your every reason that is wrong with our union. Show that 0% support.
You failed to produce my so called spin. You just hate me because I call out that pusillanimous of a TDU leader? I'll address that leech this weekend. Don't you worry.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I bet some of Stinks problem with TDU is that he has worked so hard getting in good with the Old Guard at local 251 and now it looks like a TDU allied group might have a chance to take over his local. All that work brown nosing could be possibly wasted. Too bad Stink.

I bet some of Stinks problem with TDU is that he has worked so hard getting in good with the Old Guard at local 251 and now it looks like a TDU allied group might have a chance to take over his local. All that work brown nosing could be possibly wasted. Too bad Stink.
You are a TDU troll and you never worked at ups.

stink219

Just because they can get 400 people out of 6000 to come to 1 meeting for a bylaws change doesn't mean those people want them in charge of their livelihood. Some of those people didn't even know why they were there. TDU collected signatures by lying to members. People I spoke to said they presented as if they were working for local 251. They originally said they had 1600 signatures which was actually 800. Those 800 went down to about 400 because of multiples of the same name and people who weren't even teamsters had signed it also. Most of the people who showed were not UPSers. TDU could have gotten more of their own there. All they had to do is say there are always free donuts and coffee and the TDU comes a running. Real, you don't want to go down this path with me. Trust me. The eboard has always taken the high road with these people, even in the last 3 elections that TDU lost. There are 3 ring leaders in their group. The one bright one is getting used by the others as a fall guy. You mark my words.

realbrown1

Just because they can get 400 people out of 6000 to come to 1 meeting for a bylaws change doesn't mean those people want them in charge of their livelihood. Some of those people didn't even know why they were there. TDU collected signatures by lying to members. People I spoke to said they presented as if they were working for local 251. They originally said they had 1600 signatures which was actually 800. Those 800 went down to about 400 because of multiples of the same name and people who weren't even teamsters had signed it also. Most of the people who showed were not UPSers. TDU could have gotten more of their own there. All they had to do is say there are always free donuts and coffee and the TDU comes a running. Real, you don't want to go down this path with me. Trust me. The eboard has always taken the high road with these people, even in the last 3 elections that TDU lost. There are 3 ring leaders in their group. The one bright one is getting used by the others as a fall guy. You mark my words.

Good luck working with the new management of local 251 stink. Thank god for TDU. Otherwise we would all be Hoffa/Hall mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed $#!+.

stink219

Please. Nobody wants a bunch a misfit pretenders handling the finances for our local. You think people want a weasel that testified against another member to have him fired as business agent? Or the guy that caves to management whenever they look at him. Please. You talk about my old guard? Their old guard was a proven thief of the local that tried to hide drugs on himself while flying. Just look at TDUs track record with running a local. Do your homework you walking herpe.

IzzyTheNose

See how TDU works? Your proof of it! Stick up for them and denounce your union. Your every reason that is wrong with our union. Show that 0% support.
You failed to produce my so called spin. You just hate me because I call out that pusillanimous of a TDU leader? I'll address that leech this weekend. Don't you worry.

I didn't know what the TDU was until you started yammering on about it. I still don't fully understand what the TDU is, or how strong or loose its affiliation is with the Teamsters. And I don't care. If you think tossing me in with that lot bothers me, you're going to be disappointed.

How am I showing 0% support? By disagreeing with you? Because I've pointed out your hypocrisy more than once? Give me examples. My stance is and always has been that there IS cause for concern. This tentative agreement does not reflect the kind of proposal you'd think we'd be offered after a near DECADE in profits. That's not even debatable.

When we pointed out numbers (numbers from a proposal that was based purely on speculation and rumor, according to you), you defended them. If these numbers weren't accurate, why were you defending them? Answer me that? Why were you going so far as to throw out stupid comparisons to Taco Bell or Walmart? Why were you basically telling us to shut up and show our contract to our neighbors, and see what they'd have to say about how bad we have it?

It was ALL spin in an effort to get us on board with YOUR opinion of the contract. You were trying to strong-arm us. Nothing more.

I've brought up valid concerns as to why we were frustrated with the handling of the negotiations. You choose to disregard them, and go as far as question our Union membership, or even imply that we're apart of some rogue outfit looking to tear apart the Union. That isn't the case at all. We're a concerned group that's worried we may get locked into a 5 year deal that doesn't have our best interests at heart. Why this is so complex for you to understand, is truly beyond me.

If all this means I don't support the Union 100%, I ain't salty. I'd rather shoot straight and speak the truth when I KNOW something isn't right, than sit back and do nothing, effectively leaving my future in the hands of someone I don't know and hasn't earned my trust.

And you never answered my question. Have you read the contract in its entirety?

ups legacy

Stink is right. S.M. was a crook. We had the local TDU schmucks outside today handing us paperwork. Information was sketchy. Can't trust anything from 2 guys that look like Bert & Ernie!!!

stink219

No. I haven't read its "entirety". And I've said that many times. Nobody has btw! But it would be the 1000 time I said it. Fact is you don't read everything I post. Ive said of what I know now that I would vote yes. Ive also said I would vote no if art 37 wasn't addressed. Miss that? Im condemned for being a Hoffa kiss ass even after I've said i don't always agree with him. I will support him though. He is our president. I am a 100% Hall supporter. Im a 100% O'Brien supporter. No reason not to be. People are going nuts about info on this contract though. You just want to know NOW!!!!! Do you think it's a conspiracy? Look at this site man. How many assumptions have there been on here? People on this site are changing language before its written. Do you not know these simple things? I've said wait one week. Nobody likes that. I've said don't worry about certain issues. People reject that. People on this site are changing the contract on their own. So what are we gonna do? Lets spend the next week bitchin about it instead. So I answered your question, now answer mine. Why is it so hard to back our union 100% at this time of negotiations? You still have the choice to vote no if you don't like it. People said Hoffa and Hall sold us out? I think WE as a group did that already. WE are responsible for showing UPS our weakness. UPS can smell it. So I want to thank everyone that can't seem to get beyond selfishness and wait 6 more GD days!! Blame anyone you want, WE do it to ourselves. I thought there was a Team in Teamster.

realbrown1

You are a TDU troll and you never worked at ups.

Put your head back between Hoffa's butt cheeks. People who actually think are having a conversation and your comments are always wrong and backing the Old Guard. You know why I call you a Hoffa nazi. Becuase you will follow them no matter what. The Russians can be attacking from the east, the Americans from the west and your still a loyal Hoffa supporter. Anyone who wants to change the leadership of our once great union is accused (by you, stink, and bug) of wanting to destroy our union. The more I think about it, the more you actually sound like a troll.

stink219

The Russians can be attacking from the east, the Americans from the west and your still a loyal Hoffa supporter. Anyone who wants to change the leadership of our once great union is accused (by you, stink, and bug) of wanting to destroy our union. The more I think about it, the more you actually sound like a troll.
I hear you say loyal Hoffa supporter over and over. You have obviously have never been in the military. God help us if you have. First off, if the Russians and Americans were attacking I'm sure and hope 407 would seek you out first!

If you want to run a campaign against the current administration I have no issue with that. Where I do have an issue is when the campaign is spear head by an organization that has a documented history of trying to overthrow the government. I guess now you will say the FBI lies and spins? I also have an issue of said organization forcing political and economic ideals on a group of Teamsters. I also have an issue with local TDU people making slanderous and libelous comments and accusations of close friends of mine. As for P(ussy)aff, when its all said and done, not 1 person including the man himself, can tell me what Paff's vested interest in the Teamsters is. Everyone skates around and ignores the question. Even hard core (if that's possible) TDU stooges don't have an answer. Doesn't that scare you?

UPS Preloader

No. I haven't read its "entirety". And I've said that many times. Nobody has btw! But it would be the 1000 time I said it. Fact is you don't read everything I post. Ive said of what I know now that I would vote yes. Ive also said I would vote no if art 37 wasn't addressed. Miss that? Im condemned for being a Hoffa kiss ass even after I've said i don't always agree with him. I will support him though. He is our president. I am a 100% Hall supporter. Im a 100% O'Brien supporter. No reason not to be. People are going nuts about info on this contract though. You just want to know NOW!!!!! Do you think it's a conspiracy? Look at this site man. How many assumptions have there been on here? People on this site are changing language before its written. Do you not know these simple things? I've said wait one week. Nobody likes that. I've said don't worry about certain issues. People reject that. People on this site are changing the contract on their own. So what are we gonna do? Lets spend the next week bitchin about it instead. So I answered your question, now answer mine. Why is it so hard to back our union 100% at this time of negotiations? You still have the choice to vote no if you don't like it. People said Hoffa and Hall sold us out? I think WE as a group did that already. WE are responsible for showing UPS our weakness. UPS can smell it. So I want to thank everyone that can't seem to get beyond selfishness and wait 6 more GD days!! Blame anyone you want, WE do it to ourselves. I thought there was a Team in Teamster.

Wow, is this you stink? This was a nice post and you didn't crucify anyone. lol