The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1712580558402.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You have to admit, they are very good at it!
There is no limit to the deceit and evil they are working at to achieve the absolute destruction of our way of life.
But, where are the Republicans that should be calling out this nonsense? The way things are and how much s:censored2:t they're getting by with, if it doesn't cause anyone but Trump to step up call them on their bull s:censored2:t, it's over.

But, where are the Republicans that should be calling out this nonsense? The way things are and how much s:censored2:t they're getting by with, if it doesn't cause anyone but Trump to step up call them on their bull s:censored2:t, it's over.
The Republican Party is splintered among so many factions that it has destroyed itself and is unable to govern.

vantexan

The Republican Party is splintered among so many factions that it has destroyed itself and is unable to govern.
At least Republicans stand up for their beliefs. The Democratic Party has caved to the far Left extremists to the point the only middle ground anymore is occupied by independents.

Box Ox

I used to listen to my local NPR station every day. They've since gone way to the left in their show topics and terminology and it's no surprise that they're having trouble now. Their corporate sponsorship revenue probably is down due to economic conditions but I doubt that's the whole story.
I miss NPR. Tried to turn it on again today.
I miss NPR. Still can’t turn it on without being immediately bombarded with stories about sexuality, racism, transgenderism or the patriarchy. Hopefully they’ll be back someday……
Some areas I delivered in the early 2000's only had NPR on. Very different than now.
At least Republicans stand up for their beliefs. The Democratic Party has caved to the far Left extremists to the point the only middle ground anymore is occupied by independents.

Out today. Good read:

I’ve Been at NPR for 25 Years. Here’s How We Lost America’s Trust. | The Free Press (thefp.com)
Uri Berliner, a veteran at the public radio institution, says the network lost its way when it started telling listeners how to think.

"I fit the NPR mold. I’ll cop to that.

So when I got a job here 25 years ago, I never looked back. As a senior editor on the business desk where news is always breaking, we’ve covered upheavals in the workplace, supermarket prices, social media, and AI.

It’s true NPR has always had a liberal bent, but during most of my tenure here, an open-minded, curious culture prevailed. We were nerdy, but not knee-jerk, activist, or scolding.

In recent years, however, that has changed. Today, those who listen to NPR or read its coverage online find something different: the distilled worldview of a very small segment of the U.S. population.

If you are conservative, you will read this and say, duh, it’s always been this way.

But it hasn’t."

vantexan

Now if we could only figure out what those beliefs are. More factions then Muslims.
Funny you should mention Muslims because it appears Biden is selling out Israel because the Dems are worried about losing the Muslim vote in Michigan. So we can see what Dems stand for. I heard that Biden has a new two state solution for the Israel conflict. Only the states are Michigan and Minnesota.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Out today. Good read:

I’ve Been at NPR for 25 Years. Here’s How We Lost America’s Trust. | The Free Press (thefp.com)
Uri Berliner, a veteran at the public radio institution, says the network lost its way when it started telling listeners how to think.

So when I got a job here 25 years ago, I never looked back. As a senior editor on the business desk where news is always breaking, we’ve covered upheavals in the workplace, supermarket prices, social media, and AI.

It’s true NPR has always had a liberal bent, but during most of my tenure here, an open-minded, curious culture prevailed. We were nerdy, but not knee-jerk, activist, or scolding.

In recent years, however, that has changed. Today, those who listen to NPR or read its coverage online find something different: the distilled worldview of a very small segment of the U.S. population.

If you are conservative, you will read this and say, duh, it’s always been this way.

But it hasn’t."
One thing hasn’t changed, they all sound like they just smoked a joint when they talk.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Out today. Good read:

But it hasn’t."
with no republicans on it's editorial staff, only democrats