The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Yeah you’re the big brave guy who says both sides suck, you’re very special, we know. Trump and Biden should be in jail, you’re so smart

So why didn’t the fbi raid mike pence? Are you saying they’re in on the conspiracy too against trump? So the special counsel and fbi are in on it together huh?

The fbi raids trump, the republicans special counsel report says That the case between Biden and trump is different, they say trump hid and lied while biden cooperated. So the republicans are in on it too?
In on what? The fact that your side hates one man so much that they try to prosecute him and fail. And while they prosecuting him. Their own leader was doing the same thing? Again, you’re demented if you can’t see how hypocritical this is. Oh that’s right you’re more worried about what a special council says or who the FBI raided. Maybe try to use your own brain for once, if you have one.

HarryWarden

A stoner saying, I’m drunk imagine that
You’re crying like a baby over the Republican special counsels direct quote. They’re the ones that said the case is different. You’re whining because I quoted it, and I don’t agree with you that the cases are the same.

I really hope you’re drunk at least, otherwise this is just embarrassing

Thebrownblob

You’re crying like a baby over the Republican special counsels direct quote. They’re the ones that said the case is different. You’re whining because I quoted it, and I don’t agree with you that the cases are the same.

I really hope you’re drunk at least, otherwise this is just embarrassing
Never made mention of it, my friend, simply asked why you don’t think it’s a hypocritical you haven’t given me a good reason other than what somebody else told you.

HarryWarden

It's their medicine it just helps them sleep and helps their anxiety and it's not really drugs and it's just a plant and they can stop whenever they want and stop being so judgemental.
You keep bringing it up like im embarrassed or ashamed lol. I smoke weed. Yes

Youre the tyrannical bootlicker with a Supreme Court justice as your profile picture, trump as your banner, and your political leaning as your caption. Republican politics are your entire identity

And you also said you think alcohol should be illegal. You have some daddy issues or something how much you drool over big government telling you what to do

HarryWarden

Never made mention of it, my friend, simply asked why you don’t think it’s a hypocritical you haven’t given me a good reason other than what somebody else told you.
I’ve made it very clear. I said my own reasonings, I posted an article, and i posted the Republican special counsel reports own words

You’re being very emotional

Thebrownblob

You keep bringing it up like im embarrassed or ashamed lol. I smoke weed. Yes

Youre the tyrannical bootlicker with a Supreme Court justice as your profile picture, trump as your banner, and your political leaning as your caption. Republican politics are your entire identity

And you also said you think alcohol should be illegal. You have some daddy issues or something how much you drool over big government telling you what to do
I think he’s more making fun of the fact that your argument for me is that I’m drunk. When in fact, you’re stoned, and you’re OK with it. Another hypocritical moment for you what a shock.

Thebrownblob

I’ve made it very clear. I said my own reasonings, I posted an article, and i posted the Republican special counsel reports own words

You’re being very emotional
Lol, you haven’t given one good reason except what someone else told you. Because you’re a mindless drone and a hypocrite you always wait for someone else to tell you what to think it’s a good thing you have marijuana. You’re clearly brain dead.

HarryWarden

I think he’s more making fun of the fact that your argument for me is that I’m drunk. When in fact, you’re stoned, and you’re OK with it. Another hypocritical moment for you what a shock.
You’ve admitted before being drunk on here. You’re normally not this emotional and sensitive. I assumed your drunk. I hope your drunk. Otherwise I guess I’m sorry for assuming

HarryWarden

Lol, you haven’t given one good reason except what someone else told you. Because you’re a mindless drone and a hypocrite you always wait for someone else to tell you what to think it’s a good thing you have marijuana. You’re clearly brain dead.
I told you one reason, and the special counsel agreed. Biden cooperated, trump did not. Trump in fact lied, he said he gave them all back, he didnt, they raided him and found them

Why do you think the fbi raided trump but not Biden or Pence?

Thebrownblob

You’ve admitted before being drunk on here. You’re normally not this emotional and sensitive. I assumed your drunk. I hope your drunk. Otherwise I guess I’m sorry for assuming
Hey bud, I gotta go to work in the morning. I don’t drink during the week. Get some sleep, sweetheart.

HarryWarden

Hey bud, I gotta go to work in the morning. I don’t drink during the week. Get some sleep, sweetheart.
One more time for you, straight from the horses house. Don’t shoot the messenger, or I guess, don’t whine and cry like a baby to the messenger

Hur’s report says the differences between the two cases are “clear.” Unlike Biden — who cooperated with investigators, agreed to searches of his homes and sat for a voluntary interview — the allegations in Trump’s case present “serious aggravating facts,” Hur wrote.

“Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite,” the report said.”