The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Ukraine didn't invade Russia or have you forgotten? My point is when you talk about your freedoms you aren't consistent. And you keep saying that DeSantis screwed up at the start of the pandemic. You're wrong, I'm right, case closed. Oh, wait, that's what you've been saying about yourself. Land of the free, home of the brave, as long as you agree with me.
I’m not certain what you’re talking about I was unaware Ukraine was part of the United States and had constitutional protections for their freedom and liberty like American citizens. Of course I’m fully on board with “Ukraine” protecting themselves. I’m not on board with us. Wasting endless amounts of money while we suffer at home with debt that is crushing us while we spend our selves into oblivion for everyone else’s wars.

vantexan

I don’t live in Ukraine, and I don’t want Americans dying for it, or my money being thrown at it.
I don't either. Been saying all along every penny given needs to be accounted for and Europe needs to spend as much if not more. Seems the price of being the big dog means paying through the nose to have control.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't either. Been saying all along every penny given needs to be accounted for and Europe needs to spend as much if not more. Seems the price of being the big dog means paying through the nose to have control.
Nope. We obviously have no control since they WON’T PAY!

Thebrownblob

Shouldn’t be, and we don’t even know where billions of dollars went and now the Republicans are saying let’s spend some more

Thebrownblob

Neither side is the good guys. Something we shouldn't get involved in.
Absolutely never should have. We should a forced European nations to fix this. They’re the ones who are on the hook and have all the liability.

Interesting that Trump was making them pay and there was no war and now there’s a war when they don’t have to because we’re paying for it.

vantexan

Shouldn’t be, and we don’t even know where billions of dollars went and now the Republicans are saying let’s spend some more
They're all saying spend more. Translation, let's give a lot more to our defense contractors. Most of the money spent hasn't gone directly into Ukrainian hands. I don't think this is as much a proxy war as it is finding another conflict now that we're out of Afghanistan. And when this dies down we'll be throwing money at Taiwan or fighting Muslims in the Middle East. I think the single biggest reason they went after Trump was he was turning off the conveyor belt to defense contractor profits. Couldn't bear 4 more years if that.

rickyb

Seriously this guy is all the sudden turned into @rickyb change the subject midstream that has nothing to do with what we’re talking about.
you should continue on with whatever hes talking about instead of pretending like evolving conversations are unnatural

i was thinking about desantis and a major red flag is he worked at gitmo. another one would be he doesnt talk about taxing the rich, so hes basically in favor of rich people dominating the country.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We've got a tyrant president right now. He is flat out breaking the law letting in millions of illegals. This is way beyond anything that was done in the pandemic. He's hurting every family with his restrictions on the oil industry and the inflation it and the money printing caused. That and his money grubbing corruption. If the country refuses to remove him then we have worse problems concerning our freedom and the viability of our country than what was done in the pandemic.
Too bad the real president isn't in charge. Your side is simply unbelievable in it's denial and excuses.

vantexan

Too bad the real president isn't in charge. Your side is simply unbelievable in it's denial and excuses.
Yes it is too bad that the real president isn't in charge. We have no idea who is actually running the country behind the scenes. Biden yesterday had a stopover at a Marine base in Japan. Told the Marines his son Beau died in Iraq. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

rickyb

Yes it is too bad that the real president isn't in charge. We have no idea who is actually running the country behind the scenes. Biden yesterday had a stopover at a Marine base in Japan. Told the Marines his son Beau died in Iraq. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
ill give you a clue......corporations

oldngray

nowhere special
Who said so? I ignore you, I just peak occasionally so I can read the stupid :censored2: you post. Ha hahaha
z-meme-5-5.jpg