The Accusation

fedupped

In the end we all die. What will your legacy be. Fortunately or not the internet has created a platform for all to see. Step up, speak your mind...show your colors to the world!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If I had a dollar for all of the predictions backed up by R1a and MF's "accurate inside info" that never happened, I could buy the gold in Fort Knox. Pages and pages and pages of this board were devoted to how terrible things were going to be based on "insider info." Then nothing happened, and everyone forgot about it and went on to the next big terrible thing.

Once again, you are a 25 watt bulb and totally missing the point. IF DRA had worked and IF services had been switched over to Ground, we'd all be getting like 32 hours per week. BUT, DRA did not work, and Uncle Fred couldn't pull off the switchover without endangering his beloved RLA Express Carrier Exemption. And, yes, it's still true that things are terrible in spite of it all, so I'm right AGAIN!!

I hear there's a posting for village idiot in MEM (multiple openings). Perhaps you should apply.

10 point

Once again, you are a 25 watt bulb and totally missing the point. IF DRA had worked and IF services had been switched over to Ground, we'd all be getting like 32 hours per week. BUT, DRA did not work, and Uncle Fred couldn't pull off the switchover without endangering his beloved RLA Express Carrier Exemption. And, yes, it's still true that things are terrible in spite of it all, so I'm right AGAIN!!

I hear there's a posting for village idiot in MEM (multiple openings). Perhaps you should apply.
That's where we got our Orion teams. There must be lots of openings now.

CJinx

Eat :censored2: And Die Mother :censored2:er.

Where's a moderator when you need one? Hmm...

Sent using BrownCafe App
Well, this is the same guy who, when the forums had the rep function, would downvote me whenever he could and put in the comments "clueless, :censored2:, eat :censored2:", etc. He's a bitter, angry soul.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Well, this is the same guy who, when the forums had the rep function, would downvote me whenever he could and put in the comments "clueless, :censored2:, eat :censored2:", etc. He's a bitter, angry soul.
Not necessarily. It's just pseudo shills like you that deserve every down vote and comment you get. You earn it, you receive it. But hey, thanks for remembering me.

CJinx

Not necessarily. It's just pseudo shills like you that deserve every down vote and comment you get. You earn it, you receive it. But hey, thanks for remembering me.
So in other words: you disagree with what I have to say, you can't refute or contradict it, so you're going to retort with personal attacks. There is a sticky thread at the top of this forum that you should probably re-read.

Cactus

So in other words: you disagree with what I have to say, you can't refute or contradict it, so you're going to retort with personal attacks. There is a sticky thread at the top of this forum that you should probably re-read.
Sounds like I touched a nerve close to home. Interesting.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Buddy, I've forgotten more of the things you said than I can remember. What I haven't forgotten is that you said that they were imminent.

It's so funny watching you go balls-deep with whatever dumb idea you have, screaming at anyone who doesn't buy in, warning us with absolute certainty of dire consequences that are going to happen, topped off with reassurances that this week's impending doom is so obvious that you are astonished that anyone could deny it.

Then when it doesn't happen, you have to save face by backpedaling and saying that it was conditional and relied upon a Rube Goldberg-esque coordination of multiple moving parts that all had to move perfectly, blah blah blah.

I love it when I hit close to home.

bbsam

Staff member
if I remember correctly, it all began in a thread called "Rampant Speculation". Sure is fun to let the mind race though.

59 Dano

if I remember correctly, it all began in a thread called "Rampant Speculation".

That was one in an endless number of threads promising something big. That one was, IIRC, in which the usual suspects went into great detail about how the "big shift" was going to happen. Not might, not could, not possibly, but going to.

R1a was in fine form in that thread. He went to great lengths to precisely lay out how it would all happen. He was even looking up package volumes and "finding" proof of it. I was amazed.

Sure is fun to let the mind race though.

It's more fun to watch others' race though.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Buddy, I've forgotten more of the things you said than I can remember. What I haven't forgotten is that you said that they were imminent.

It's so funny watching you go balls-deep with whatever dumb idea you have, screaming at anyone who doesn't buy in, warning us with absolute certainty of dire consequences that are going to happen, topped off with reassurances that this week's impending doom is so obvious that you are astonished that anyone could deny it.

Then when it doesn't happen, you have to save face by backpedaling and saying that it was conditional and relied upon a Rube Goldberg-esque coordination of multiple moving parts that all had to move perfectly, blah blah blah.

I'm not your buddy. FedEx changes like a weathervane in a Kansas wind, and if DRA had worked and Fred had been able to switch over services to Ground, he would have. They were setting it up and then pulled the plug. Do you disagree that if DRA had worked, we'd all be getting around 32 hours?

When you're spooning with Matt tonight, ask him if he'll do some pillow talk about their future plans.

Cactus

Do you always have to say everything MT3 tells you to?

Sounds like a script fresh out of Memphis.

59 Dano

I'm not your buddy. FedEx changes like a weathervane in a Kansas wind, and if DRA had worked and Fred had been able to switch over services to Ground, he would have. They were setting it up and then pulled the plug. Do you disagree that if DRA had worked, we'd all be getting around 32 hours?

When you're spooning with Matt tonight, ask him if he'll do some pillow talk about their future plans.

:::SIGH:::

You just can't let go, can you? You didn't attach any conditions and you said it, along with a basket load of other unrelated changes, was a certainty. There's no reason why they can't make drastic cuts in hours NOW. There's no reason why they can't redirect a significant portion of Express deferred freight to Ground NOW.

The truth is you and your stupid friend assumed that there was a big plan for a switch to be announced in Sept 2012 (there wasn't) and when it didn't happen, you were left with egg on your faces (again). You didn't have any idea why it didn't take place and you eventually decided that it had something to do with DRA, which is laughable.

Such is the life of the Internet Tough Guy...