The Ballot mess!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sorry mister smart guy. I didn't know how to spell it. It must be so nice to be able to use all those big words. Does it help you get really far up the union ranks??
It doesn't hurt, but I don't want to gloat. (the biggest 5 letter word in the English language)

Irishman Collins

Stonefish, i believe i know who you are but i wont say because this site will not allow me and unlike you i follow the rules. Leaders do make tough decisions i agree, but a true leader stands strong for all of his people not just a selected group. I believe that the movement to oust the current administration will be unlike anything you have ever seen. There is so much anger associated with this contract that I am sure many people will give up precious time to campaign for the opposition. I know i will!!!

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Stonefish, i believe i know who you are but i wont say because this site will not allow me and unlike you i follow the rules. Leaders do make tough decisions i agree, but a true leader stands strong for all of his people not just a selected group. I believe that the movement to oust the current administration will be unlike anything you have ever seen. There is so much anger associated with this contract that I am sure many people will give up precious time to campaign for the opposition. I know i will!!!
Yea but you are forgetting one thing. Upsers don't vote and the avarage upser doesn't see it like you do. They aren't as angry as you are.

Irishman Collins

Sorry mister smart guy. I didn't know how to spell it. It must be so nice to be able to use all those big words. Does it help you get really far up the union ranks??
Just cracking a joke 407, don't take it personally. I looked for a good picture of my dog to post but couldn't find one.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Leaders have to do some things that can sometime be very unpopular but it the right thing in the long run for all. You shouldn't pass judgement on them like you are. In my opinion
And that, boys and girls, says it all.
...and if it were represented that way, instead of trying to piss on my shoe while telling me it's raining, it might be received and accepted it a little better.

stink219

What's the date on the legislation that has changed the ACA, making our Taft Hartley plan exempt?
Honestly, if it exists, it would change everything.
What is the date on the letter?

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~