The Ballot mess!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You know as well as I do the answer is irrelevant you are ticked about being in TeamCare. You will be in it soon. You will be fine in the unsustainable plan. 3 years from now you and I will be laughing about this.
3 years from now is when it all starts to go down hill, right after then General Election.

Irishman Collins

Stonefish, Mr. Hoffa wouldn't take our calls. I have never voted to reduce your health benefits so why are you guys voting to reduce mine? Wouldn't you think that a good Teamster would not vote for a contract that reduces another's health benefits and honestly what gives anybody the right to vote on another areas health care? This is ludicrous. This contract pitted good Teamsters against good Teamsters. I will never forgive the current administration for this infighting they have caused

Sent using BrownCafe App

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Stonefish, Mr. Hoffa wouldn't take our calls. I have never voted to reduce your health benefits so why are you guys voting to reduce mine? Wouldn't you think that a good Teamster would not vote for a contract that reduces another's health benefits and honestly what gives anybody the right to vote on another areas health care? This is ludicrous. This contract pitted good Teamsters against good Teamsters. I will never forgive the current administration for this infighting they have caused

Sent using BrownCafe App
It was already voted on in the master. It passed. You need to get over it. It's over. You are being so redundant. The rider will never change it. You should accept this. I am 100% on this.

stink219

Bubblehead with all due respect to our brethren from the North. It's quite honestly like talking to five year olds. I am so blown away after all our debate over that letter. They still maintain it doesn't say what it says! God, give me strength. Maybe when the lake caught on fire up there it emitted some kind of submissive smoke that when inhaled you can no longer think for yourself

Sent using BrownCafe App
What's the date on your letter?

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

Stonefish

Sent using BrownCafe App

First off how do know what plan I'm currently in?
Secondly because we disagree with each other doesn't make one a good teamster and the other a bad one.
Third of all the entire country voted on the move into the UPS/IBT Pension Plan last contract which affected them. I didn't hear any complaints about that from anyone. Regardless of what you think you know it had affects on them just like the bump in that same plan this contract.
Lastly it is my opinion they did what they felt was the right move for everyone. Leaders have to do some things that can sometime be very unpopular but it the right thing in the long run for all. You shouldn't pass judgement on them like you are. In my opinion

Anonymous 12

Non active member
First off how do know what plan I'm currently in?
Secondly because we disagree with each other doesn't make one a good teamster and the other a bad one.
Third of all the entire country voted on the move into the UPS/IBT Pension Plan last contract which affected them. I didn't hear any complaints about that from anyone. Regardless of what you think you know it had affects on them just like the bump in that same plan this contract.
Lastly it is my opinion they did what they felt was the right move for everyone. Leaders have to do some things that can sometime be very unpopular but it the right thing in the long run for all. You shouldn't pass judgement on them like you are. In my opinion
I can't get freight guy to wave half the time anymore. You think these so called great teamsters care about those freight guys pension??