The Ballot mess!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Trust me. I do. But people on here always want google proof of something. I've led by my experiences of union run benefits. I like them, they work for me. If you think it sucks, that's your opinion.

Stink, I know you believe this and I appreciate your loyalty.
I think what your missing is that your frame of reference is about to become irrelevant and all you are going to be left with in the end is your opinion.
Unless drastic changes occur in the ACA, you will likely be left with a shell of the plan you have grown to love, or the same hourly rate for the duration of your career, or both.
I hope you are right and exemptions are granted to non-profit Taft Hartley plans, but to date, it just doesn't seem to be the case.

Irishman Collins

The question about when did I get the opportunity to vote on your health care and if Hoffa didn't mean "unsustainable" what did he mean? You know u can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

The question about when did I get the opportunity to vote on your health care and if Hoffa didn't mean "unsustainable" what did he mean? You know u can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig

Sent using BrownCafe App

Call Hoffa and ask him about unsustainable healthcare my bet is you won't.
You got to vote on my healthcare every contract.
Lipstick on a pig comment funny your a pig with lipstick what are you saying

stink219

Stink, why are the facts so clouded with you? I will say it simple. Many Unions not just ours agree that the A.C.A. will make Taft Hartley Health plans Unsustainable. There has been no protective legislation to date to prevent this from happening but yet you and some others seem to believe that magically new legislation will appear and everything will be ok. Obama has already stated to the Unions that there will be no exemptions for Unions. Please wake up. I am sure you are a smart fellow but currently it is not appearing that way. Not only will there be no exemptions but I hate to ruin your day, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not real either

Sent using BrownCafe App
These Unions came out a year ago and complained. It's been changed. Tell you what, we will see how it plays out. You go with you opinion I'll go with mine.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
These Unions came out a year ago and complained. It's been changed. Tell you what, we will see how it plays out. You go with you opinion I'll go with mine.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~
Opinions???
We aren't debating paper or plastic at the grocery store.
This is pretty important.

Stonefish

You give them an answer and they keep trying to pull you in. They are a funny little group. No matter what you say it isn't going to be good enough. Here is the thing they will be in that plan and they can't change it so they're frustrated.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You give them an answer and they keep trying to pull you in. They are a funny little group. No matter what you say it isn't going to be good enough. Here is the thing they will be in that plan and they can't change it so they're frustrated.
That's not an answer.
You seem to know what he's talking about, what's been changed in the ACA?

Irishman Collins

Bubblehead with all due respect to our brethren from the North. It's quite honestly like talking to five year olds. I am so blown away after all our debate over that letter. They still maintain it doesn't say what it says! God, give me strength. Maybe when the lake caught on fire up there it emitted some kind of submissive smoke that when inhaled you can no longer think for yourself

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

That's not an answer.
You seem to know what he's talking about, what's been changed in the ACA?

You know as well as I do the answer is irrelevant you are ticked about being in TeamCare. You will be in it soon. You will be fine in the unsustainable plan. 3 years from now you and I will be laughing about this.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Get ready for the dog pictures.
Nope I'm digging this right now.
image.jpg