The Best Rivalry

floridays

@MyTripisCut , @floridays ,, you gottah love the Fenway fans ,, in 8th inning , they started out of the blue with the
Yankees Suck chant ,, all 36000 !!
Dodgers must of been shaken their heads ! Lol
I'm sure they were shaking them probably thinking the Sox fans weren't even aware of them.

Imagine, 72,000 chips on shoulders paying homage to the best franchise in the history of organized sport. Recognizing the Yankees in any manner, during a World Series they aren't even playing in shows they live rent free in the heads of the BoSox nation.

floridays

@Covemastah
Shame on the Red Sox for not inviting Shilling. Total lack of class and loyalty. 2004 would not be a reality without his contribution. Total
bsbullf.gif
. If I were a BoSox fan I would be incensed. Totally classless by the organization.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
@Covemastah
Shame on the Red Sox for not inviting Shilling. Total lack of class and loyalty. 2004 would not be a reality without his contribution. Total View attachment 219178. If I were a BoSox fan I would be incensed. Totally classless by the organization.
The RedSox ownership are hard leaning left liberals , the principal owner John Henry , owns the Boston Globe !!!
Yes , I was mad as hell they wouldn’t leave politics out and invite Schilling !!!’
He’s been frowned upon here since he endorsed Bush a few days after the 04 series ,,, no bloody sock , no beating NY
No breaking curse !!!sad

Covemastah

1977. I loved to Hate Reggie , this guy was made for NY , remember this like it was yesterday!!
We need guys like him to keep our hate for the Yankees !!

The “I’m the straw that stirs the drink””
“Yah , you can print that “
Lol Reggie

floridays

1977. I loved to Hate Reggie , this guy was made for NY , remember this like it was yesterday!!
We need guys like him to keep our hate for the Yankees !!

The “I’m the straw that stirs the drink””
“Yah , you can print that “
Lol Reggie
You understand the straw quote was a swipe at Munson. Outside of that quote I love Mr. October. He's proven over the years he is a Yankee.
RIP Thurman Munson
thurm-an-fisk.jpg

Covemastah

@MyTripisCut @floridays

I just watched on demand
From a battle to a war
A hour show about game 7 2003
Even though I knew the out come , I still cringed when Pedro stayed in , the Matsui hit , the cheap blooper by Posada and Wakefield throwing the meatball to Aaron FN Boone ,, painful , but enjoyed it
Even some of the Sox greats said they’d stay with Pedro , those 03 , 04 Sox Yankees battles were epic ,, the fights the pitching the hitting the drama ,, I hope this goat rivalry never ends ,, I’ll tell yah , that Mariano was the best and what class guy tipping his cap in Fenway opening day in o5 when the Sox raised the flag ,

floridays

@MyTripisCut @floridays

I just watched on demand
From a battle to a war
A hour show about game 7 2003
Even though I knew the out come , I still cringed when Pedro stayed in , the Matsui hit , the cheap blooper by Posada and Wakefield throwing the meatball to Aaron FN Boone ,, painful , but enjoyed it
Even some of the Sox greats said they’d stay with Pedro , those 03 , 04 Sox Yankees battles were epic ,, the fights the pitching the hitting the drama ,, I hope this goat rivalry never ends ,, I’ll tell yah , that Mariano was the best and what class guy tipping his cap in Fenway opening day in o5 when the Sox raised the flag ,
It can't and won't end my friend, even if both were the last two in the AL east every year. Our job to enjoy it till we leave the room. My opinion.

Spring Training 2019...... I cannot wait.
Happy Thanksgiving