The Biden Recession Thread

Up In Smoke

Grocery prices drop month over month for the first time since 2020. Wages are flattening also. The Fed may pause rate hikes if data continues to show slowing inflation.

Thebrownblob

I was reading the CPI report and the grocery and wages surprised me also. They are national average numbers.
I heard some of that this morning on talk radio and it had me scratching my head. It feels like the government might be juggling numbers to make reports look better than they are but who knows I can only tell you where I’m at there definitely isn’t any relief from grocery prices and gas has shoot up almost $.40 in the last couple weeks

I heard some of that this morning on talk radio and it had me scratching my head. It feels like the government might be juggling numbers to make reports look better than they are but who knows I can only tell you where I’m at there definitely isn’t any relief from grocery prices and gas has shoot up almost $.40 in the last couple weeks

OPEC has tightened up oil supplies to raise prices.

Thebrownblob

Yeah, because they think Biden is a joke and they’re ready to get off the petrodollar. Great job.!!

OPEC has tightened up oil supplies to raise prices.
1681323272330.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Cooking the books

Up In Smoke

The price of individual items fell. Eggs, milk and milk products, corn, wheat, barley. Energy products like natural gas and propane. But the most important, wages.