The big bang theory

El Correcto

god is dead
It's all people, not just Jews, who must turn to Christ. And I doubt seriously you are concerned about Jews.
I’ve been learning about evolution today, I plan on finishing a podcast about it just to get some base knowledge to build from and point me in the right direction to produce evidence of it to you silly people. Not that it will do any good.
Turns out I’ve been thinking of theory wrong, hypothesis is what you people treat it as, it is much more than a hypothesis from what I’ve learned so far.

Science was always boring to me, I liked history more because it was pretty gangster, lots of people rolling up and just murdering the :censored2: out of each other. Turns out evolution is pretty gangster as well and it’s where we get it from, makes a lot more sense than some all loving god creating us. The little pool we evolved from was full of carnage on a micro level. Little multi celled organism preying on one another. So far I’m finding it pretty fascinating, a lot more fascinating than some jew deity pooping us out. We come from a savage system of murder, survival of the fitness and I got to be born the most savage thing to come out of that system. It truly is an honor to learn about that, makes you appreciate human beings and our military pursuits, puts it all into perspective.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s not to say that there isn’t some good found even on a micro level, symbiotic relationships were a thing along with parasitic relationships.

Makes you realize where the liberals come from, :censored2:ing parasites.

newfie

The idea of condemning people to hell for not believing in a silly jew god even if they are good people is an evil belief. Leave the Jews alone, they been through enough.

Matthew 7:1-6 ESV / 66 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. ...

El Correcto

god is dead

Matthew 7:1-6 ESV / 66 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. ...
2pac said it better, step up you game.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Today's shocker.
There are many "scientist" who believe in creation and discount evolution. To say"scientist'' means the guy believes in evolution is simply not true.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve seen the statistics by the way, you’re wrong so don’t waste your time.
Less then half of scientists believe in god, let alone in creation.

El Correcto

god is dead

John 15:12 ESV / 54 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
Yeah tell that to all the European christians that murdered the :censored2: out of each other for centuries with the pope’s blessing. Tell that to Martin Luther that campaigned with murderous rage against non believers pulling political strings to try to basically genocide them. Tell that to the Spaniards that did much the same.

Talk is very cheap, your Bible and religion are full of it, your actions against minorities and your view point towards them speaks volumes about the real world application of them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Its right there. "The jews and their lies."

Seriously, i wouldnt trust a jew with Anything. Not even my used toilet paper.

Do any of you guys actually know a trustworthy jew?.. thinkaboutit
I’m named after a Jewish man my father was friends with in New York, he gave me a $100 bond for my eighteenth birthday before I was even born. I usually view individuals on an individual level until they throw their lot in with a group I dislike.

El Correcto

god is dead
The christians on this website are absolute scum bag jew worshippers, I work with plenty of Christians that practice what they teach and leave mother :censored2:ers alone with their fairy tale non sense

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’ve been learning about evolution today, I plan on finishing a podcast about it just to get some base knowledge to build from and point me in the right direction to produce evidence of it to you silly people. Not that it will do any good.
Turns out I’ve been thinking of theory wrong, hypothesis is what you people treat it as, it is much more than a hypothesis from what I’ve learned so far.

Science was always boring to me, I liked history more because it was pretty gangster, lots of people rolling up and just murdering the * out of each other. Turns out evolution is pretty gangster as well and it’s where we get it from, makes a lot more sense than some all loving god creating us. The little pool we evolved from was full of carnage on a micro level. Little multi celled organism preying on one another. So far I’m finding it pretty fascinating, a lot more fascinating than some jew deity pooping us out. We come from a savage system of murder, survival of the fitness and I got to be born the most savage thing to come out of that system. It truly is an honor to learn about that, makes you appreciate human beings and our military pursuits, puts it all into perspective.
Yes!!! Seriously!! This!!! Dude, im not :censored2:ing around when i say We are the Warring Ape. 12,000+ WARS in recorded human history. Seriously. war is life, life is war. Survival of the most violent and cunning. Nature is a baad bitch

vantexan

Yes!!! Seriously!! This!!! Dude, im not *ing around when i say We are the Warring Ape. 12,000+ WARS in recorded human history. Seriously. war is life, life is war. Survival of the most violent and cunning. Nature is a baad bitch
And Christianity came along and civilized us. Otherwise we'd be slaughtering each other and raping women. One only has to look at those who don't believe to see that still going on.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes!!! Seriously!! This!!! Dude, im not *ing around when i say We are the Warring Ape. 12,000+ WARS in recorded human history. Seriously. war is life, life is war. Survival of the most violent and cunning. Nature is a baad bitch
It all clicked once I started learning about the first little micro predator adapting to kill other :censored2: to survive, eating other little microbes and evolution turning into an arms race. The weak :censored2: getting killed off and the things that mutated favorably to this situation continuing to live on.

Very interesting stuff.

El Correcto

god is dead
And Christianity came along and civilized us. Otherwise we'd be slaughtering each other and raping women. One only has to look at those who don't believe to see that still going on.
Oh okay, so let’s just ignore the Christian still going to war and getting caught up raping people.
You’re so naive.

Poop Head

Judge me.
As pointed out already, much blood has been shed in the name of Jesus.

Also, raping the enemies women is legit war tactics.