The big bang theory

Poop Head

Judge me.
It all clicked once I started learning about the first little micro predator adapting to kill other * to survive, eating other little microbes and evolution turning into an arms race. The weak * getting killed off and the things that mutated favorably to this situation continuing to live on.

Very interesting stuff.
Could that be interpreted as white supremacy?? Idk...

vantexan

Oh okay, so let’s just ignore the Christian still going to war and getting caught up raping people.
You’re so naive.
It's what you can't seem to grasp. Those who claim to be Christian and do such things aren't practicing Christianity. Christians aren't guaranteed salvation. They must live a faithful life. And will be judged by God.

El Correcto

god is dead
Could that be interpreted as white supremacy?? Idk...
I’ve been over it before, the white civilization got lucky they didn’t get crushed like the middle easterners by the khans. We were a huge step down from the Roman’s but still had a nice spot to develop militarily in a more isolate zone away from the bigger fish. By the time we got done slaughtering each other and embarking to the rest of the world other less developed people’s were done for. They just didn’t have the evolutionary drivers for the militarization the Europeans faced. They weren’t as close to the Roman’s progression to learn from.

I know I have some blind spots on this matter and don’t know everything that helped the Europeans advance but I don’t view skin color as the most important factor in their advancement. Taking in people from other civilizations and introducing them to our way of life can work out great, you can even see it in the Roman Empire, the part barbarian general they had, forget his name.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Anyways. You guys ever think like, our solar system is just part of an electron, inside an atom, inside a molecule, inside a cell, inside a piece of cheese?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It's what you can't seem to grasp. Those who claim to be Christian and do such things aren't practicing Christianity. Christians aren't guaranteed salvation. They must live a faithful life. And will be judged by God.
Thankfully, God also sent us the best lawyer in the world 😎

vantexan

I’ve been over it before, the white civilization got lucky they didn’t get crushed like the middle easterners by the khans. We were a huge step down from the Roman’s but still had a nice spot to develop militarily in a more isolate zone away from the bigger fish. By the time we got done slaughtering each other and embarking to the rest of the world other less developed people’s were done for. They just didn’t have the evolutionary drivers for the militarization the Europeans faced. They weren’t as close to the Roman’s progression to learn from.

I know I have some blind spots on this matter and don’t know everything that helped the Europeans advance but I don’t view skin color as the most important factor in their advancement. Taking in people from other civilizations and introducing them to our way of life can work out great, you can even see it in the Roman Empire, the part barbarian general they had, forget his name.
More isolated? I thought you read history. The Huns killed a million Europeans before defeated in France by the last great Roman. The Ottoman Turks conquered southeastern Europe and ruled it for 500 years. Ranged as far north as Russia and Ukraine. The Moors conquered southern Italy and Spain and ruled for hundreds of years. The Mongols slaughtered whole armies as far west as Poland. Wave after wave of invaders is what developed European military superiority. And at one time Europe held 25% of the world's population. Today if I remember right it's 6%. Back when manpower was everything they had the armies to conquer the world. And those barbarians in the forests of Germany and Scandinavia? Civilized by the spread of Christianity. No, didn't stop the wars, but it did institute principles by which wars were conducted. And I know you're going to pick at the minutia, but the world would be a totally different place if Christianity hadn't taken hold. And I bet most wouldn't like that world.

El Correcto

god is dead
More isolated? I thought you read history. The Huns killed a million Europeans before defeated in France by the last great Roman. The Ottoman Turks conquered southeastern Europe and ruled it for 500 years. Ranged as far north as Russia and Ukraine. The Moors conquered southern Italy and Spain and ruled for hundreds of years. The Mongols slaughtered whole armies as far west as Poland. Wave after wave of invaders is what developed European military superiority. And at one time Europe held 25% of the world's population. Today if I remember right it's 6%. Back when manpower was everything they had the armies to conquer the world. And those barbarians in the forests of Germany and Scandinavia? Civilized by the spread of Christianity. No, didn't stop the wars, but it did institute principles by which wars were conducted. And I know you're going to pick at the minutia, but the world would be a totally different place if Christianity hadn't taken hold. And I bet most wouldn't like that world.
I don’t deny Christianity it’s roll in history, it’s a stepping stone in the evolution of human morality for sure, also a great power to wield over populations to get them to kill the :censored2: out of others and obey. Atheism and non belief is the next stepping stone in my opinion. That’s true, I was speaking more about not having to face the khan’s. I don’t think europe would of survived that.
From what I understand the moors barely made it into Europe. Is this not true? much the same as the Turkish empire.
For the most part Europe, as in France, spain, England, Germany and the Scandinavians were mostly unconquered by their enemies.
Also I’m mainly talking about the khans, the khans would of easily conquered Europe and had the manifest destiny agenda to do so if it wasn’t so far away and they already fighting their asses off elsewhere. If europe had to contend with a greater threat earlier on, it wouldn’t of been so great for them.

El Correcto

god is dead
6BBB2BA9-B9F7-4E8D-8CC6-F5FE06639D41.jpeg

This is how I view “Europe” I honestly don’t even think about all those other countries when talking about Europe and white people.

El Correcto

god is dead
No Poland, Greece? The Greeks had a pretty good setup.
I said white people, Italians and Spain are there for their own reasons. But if thinking about white identity in America, I only consider Western Europe, I wouldn’t even consider Italians or Spain white people in an American sense.

El Correcto

god is dead
I could be wrong I don’t know much about race identities it never interested me much.

I know Mussolini is considered Hitler’s black friend by neo nazis in america. I know the Slavs are despised. I don’t keep up with race much.