The big bang theory

It will be fine

I said white people, Italians and Spain are there for their own reasons. But if thinking about white identity in America, I only consider Western Europe, I wouldn’t even consider Italians or Spain white people in an American sense.
I thought you were talking about the foundation of Western civilization. Leaving Greece out of that is silly.

El Correcto

god is dead
I thought you were talking about the foundation of Western civilization. Leaving Greece out of that is silly.
No poop head brought up white supremacy. I think white people in an American sense and white supremacy sense just got lucky they had a buffer zone between them and the real threats.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lots of white people in my opinion are not considered white or aryan in a rather silly way by racist people. Even your skin color won’t save you from their prejudices.

vantexan

I said white people, Italians and Spain are there for their own reasons. But if thinking about white identity in America, I only consider Western Europe, I wouldn’t even consider Italians or Spain white people in an American sense.
Southern Spain and Portugal, southern Italy including Sicily, all controlled by Muslim Moors for hundreds of years. The reason you don't consider them white people is because they mixed with Moors for hundreds of years. But actually northern Italy is what you consider classic Caucasian. The reason Turkey and Greece are enemies today is because of hundreds of years of fighting with the Ottoman Turks who dominated that region. You cut out Austria but they're Germanic. And yes, Eastern Europeans are Caucasian.

vantexan

I could be wrong I don’t know much about race identities it never interested me much.

I know Mussolini is considered Hitler’s black friend by neo nazis in america. I know the Slavs are despised. I don’t keep up with race much.
Just, apparently, negative stereotypes.

El Correcto

god is dead
Says who, the English? Irish, Scottish, Welsh are all Celtic cultures. Celts are Caucasian.
No silly, we are talking about white in an American sense.
Italian weren’t considered white people, Irish weren’t considered white people.

I’m not trying to be offensive, we were discussing europe in a white identity way. The only white supremacy/white identity I know about is the American sense of it. It comes from an Anglo-Saxon background. It’s mostly a cultural and religious thing, but it’s the roots of what became a white supremacist ideology if I understand correctly.

Am I wrong about this?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No silly, we are talking about white in an American sense.
Italian weren’t considered white people, Irish weren’t considered white people.

I’m not trying to be offensive, we were discussing europe in a white identity way. The only white supremacy/white identity I know about is the American sense of it. It comes from an Anglo-Saxon background. It’s mostly a cultural and religious thing, but it’s the roots of what became a white supremacist ideology if I understand correctly.

Am I wrong about this?
Yes.

Consistently.

On a bacha and IWBF level.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
How so? Did Anglo-Saxon views not help shape the white identity of America? What proof do you offer to counter this?
20210508_101439.jpg