The big bang theory

vantexan

No silly, we are talking about white in an American sense.
Italian weren’t considered white people, Irish weren’t considered white people.

I’m not trying to be offensive, we were discussing europe in a white identity way. The only white supremacy/white identity I know about is the American sense of it. It comes from an Anglo-Saxon background. It’s mostly a cultural and religious thing, but it’s the roots of what became a white supremacist ideology if I understand correctly.

Am I wrong about this?
You may want to discern between ethnicity and race. And just because you don't see Irish and Italians as white like you because they were once discriminated against doesn't mean they aren't white. What Americans saw in their land of plenty were desperately poor people who came here with nothing and lived in slums in big eastern cities. That was just not done in prosperous America. People who debased themselves in their view were worthy of scorn and derision. One of America's past sins was building a class structure by which all were judged. At the root of racism. Make it extraordinarily difficult to succeed then heap scorn and derision on whole classes of subjugated races and ethnicities. We've come a long way since then but liberals will tell you otherwise.

El Correcto

god is dead
You may want to discern between ethnicity and race. And just because you don't see Irish and Italians as white like you because they were once discriminated against doesn't mean they aren't white. What Americans saw in their land of plenty were desperately poor people who came here with nothing and lived in slums in big eastern cities. That was just not done in prosperous America. People who debased themselves in their view were worthy of scorn and derision. One of America's past sins was building a class structure by which all were judged. At the root of racism. Make it extraordinarily difficult to succeed then heap scorn and derision on whole classes of subjugated races and ethnicities. We've come a long way since then but liberals will tell you otherwise.
We aren’t discussing my views of race, I don’t give a :censored2: who is white or not.
We are discussing some of the oldest hatred in this country and the foundations of white supremacist views in this country, Anglo-Saxon bigotry.

vantexan

We aren’t discussing my views of race, I don’t give a * who is white or not.
We are discussing some of the oldest hatred in this country and the foundations of white supremacist views in this country, Anglo-Saxon bigotry.
You must give a :censored2: because you keep bringing it up. There's a very small group pushing white supremacy among whites. There's a much larger group who are trying to paint all whites(except them of course) as white supremacists because they think it's a useful political tool. By the way the single biggest white ethnic group in the U.S. is German, not Anglo-Saxon, and they've been integrated into our culture since the inception.

El Correcto

god is dead
You must give a * because you keep bringing it up. There's a very small group pushing white supremacy among whites. There's a much larger group who are trying to paint all whites(except them of course) as white supremacists because they think it's a useful political tool. By the way the single biggest white ethnic group in the U.S. is German, not Anglo-Saxon, and they've been integrated into our culture since the inception.
We are talking about historically and no it wasn’t a small group at all. It was a fairly noticeable chunk of the population that held white supremacist views, even abolitionists like Abe Lincoln did.
I agree with you modern day america doesn’t hold these same values.
You are so naive.

No I didn’t bring this conversation up either, just like I didn’t bring up the initial conversation that started this thread. Someone joked with me about does evolution prove white supremacy, then you not understanding we were discussing white supremacy and the “white race” brought up central and Southern Europe into the argument.
We then moved onto America’s white identity and the Anglo-Saxon roots of it and why I don’t view certain parts of Europe as important to what people consider the “white race”.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just because I disagree with the left on critical race theory, anti-white sentiment, systemic racism and modern day america being evil doesn’t mean I don’t understand these people’s arguments and their point of view on the matter.

vantexan

We are talking about historically and no it wasn’t a small group at all. It was a fairly noticeable chunk of the population that held white supremacist views, even abolitionists like Abe Lincoln did.
I agree with you modern day america doesn’t hold these same values.
You are so naive.

No I didn’t bring this conversation up either, just like I didn’t bring up the initial conversation that started this thread. Someone joked with me about does evolution prove white supremacy, then you not understanding we were discussing white supremacy and the “white race” brought up central and Southern Europe into the argument.
We then moved onto America’s white identity and the Anglo-Saxon roots of it and why I don’t view certain parts of Europe as important to what people consider the “white race”.
Mea culpa, thought you were talking about white supremacy as it relates to today. Of course whites thought they were superior. You don't enslave other races unless you believe it's your natural right. You know what? If the machines that do most of the work were never created then blacks would still be enslaved. The rich need their cheap labor. Until they don't. Soon they'll put close to half the population out of work and for all I know the spreading around of unemployment checks is intended to condition people to the new reality. Also, you did make a point of saying you didn't consider Europeans from outside a certain area to be really white.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’ve been learning about evolution today, I plan on finishing a podcast about it just to get some base knowledge to build from and point me in the right direction to produce evidence of it to you silly people. Not that it will do any good.
Turns out I’ve been thinking of theory wrong, hypothesis is what you people treat it as, it is much more than a hypothesis from what I’ve learned so far.

Science was always boring to me, I liked history more because it was pretty gangster, lots of people rolling up and just murdering the * out of each other. Turns out evolution is pretty gangster as well and it’s where we get it from, makes a lot more sense than some all loving god creating us. The little pool we evolved from was full of carnage on a micro level. Little multi celled organism preying on one another. So far I’m finding it pretty fascinating, a lot more fascinating than some jew deity pooping us out. We come from a savage system of murder, survival of the fitness and I got to be born the most savage thing to come out of that system. It truly is an honor to learn about that, makes you appreciate human beings and our military pursuits, puts it all into perspective.
Enjoy being a savage!

El Correcto

god is dead
Enjoy being a savage!
Thankfully we live in a society and system now that symbiotic relationships are better for your survival than predatory or parasitic ones. No savagery for me, unless someone wants to set off my self preservation instincts.
Mea culpa, thought you were talking about white supremacy as it relates to today. Of course whites thought they were superior. You don't enslave other races unless you believe it's your natural right. You know what? If the machines that do most of the work were never created then blacks would still be enslaved. The rich need their cheap labor. Until they don't. Soon they'll put close to half the population out of work and for all I know the spreading around of unemployment checks is intended to condition people to the new reality. Also, you did make a point of saying you didn't consider Europeans from outside a certain area to be really white.
Even some modern day white supremacists virtue signal their white supremacy by degrading other white people as not being truly white or mutt bloods. It’s sort of like some christians and denying science to prove they are true believers in their ideology. It’s silly a stupid purity thing, but it still exists today in very small ignorant groups.

El Correcto

god is dead
I hate to break it to you but if you include Denmark, England, Scotland and western France,
You are including the Scandinavian countries Norway, Sweden and Finland!
This is true the Nordic countries are also important to those people. Like I said I’m not a white supremacist so most of what I know is just from laughing at them.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Slightly off topic but I don’t care

reading this article reminds me of John McWhorter’s assertion that woke-ism is a religion and he’s dead on with it. People cloak themselves in woke-ism to lash out at, judge, and persecute others from a false and assumed moral high ground the same way some Christians and other religious zealots do.

this story is pretty popular is the Bay Area right now and I’m glad this psychotic woman is being exposed by a mainstream media outlet

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Finland is not a Scandinavian country.
I was speaking culturally and genetics-wise.

“Geographically, there are 3 Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Sweden, and Norway). Culturally, there are 6 Scandinavian countries Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland and The Faroe Islands.’

I hate it when LibTurds try to engage in a discussion. You have to explain most everything to them!