The Cabbage and Corn-Beef Kid again Threatening Reformers (L-25)

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Don't put any stock exchange n what he says about members. He's not active in anything accept looking out for himself.
I always help other Teamsters understand the contract to the best of my knowledge and encourage they learn to the best of theirs. And I don't have my dues refunded like #25 stewards do...who are not always well-behaved, btw.

I always help other Teamsters understand the contract to the best of my knowledge and encourage they learn to the best of theirs. And I don't have my dues refunded like #25 stewards do...who are not always well-behaved, btw.
For the thankless job of a steward do you think between 60 and 85 dollars a month plus them doing a steward report is breaking the bank. If you do then you are very naive as to what a steward goes through. If a steward is all in they get a lot of ***t and not a lot of thanks.

I don't think he's looking for his phone blowing up and a bunch of people coming up to him/her every day looking for results. It's easier to talk about stuff then do it.

our stewards are appointed
Go to the next monthly meeting and call for an election. Get involved. I'll tell you what. I've been in the hot seat. I've been up against it with ups. They tried to take my children's livelihood away for my involvement. After this a lot of people would be scared to keep going. I was a little but I got better with experience and I can't forget a good local with strong leadership behind me. It's not for faint hearted. I'm a 24 point buck every day of the week at ups. I and they know it. If you want to walk in these shoes go for it.

Evil

If you are going to use this logic don't forget about the 40 thousand that did the same thing for the other guys.

It's well above 40K and they were told it was to "get rid of Hoffa." Here in LA they told members it was for the IBT. I told people it was for Hoffa and the people said "screw that."

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It's well above 40K and they were told it was to "get rid of Hoffa." Here in LA they told members it was for the IBT. I told people it was for Hoffa and the people said "screw that."
All I did was say, "Tim S wants to run against Jim Hoffa."
The members would say, "Who's Tim Sylvesto"
Then I said, "Exactly! Sign here."

Evil

In Southern California Ron H's BAs told people it was for the IBT. There was never a mention of Hoffa. Those who found out it was for Hoffa didn't sign. They never used the pitch line it was for Hoffa.