The Cat In The Hat has a question !!!

The big package

Are Millennial and Snowflake Democrats losing their freakin minds ??? The Cat in the Hat wants to know !!!
16147853527348886788875978432660.jpg

rickyb

Are Millennial and Snowflake Democrats losing their freakin minds ??? The Cat in the Hat wants to know !!!
View attachment 330125

Describing Dr Seuss’s wartime output as “very impressive evidence of cartooning as an art of persuasion”, Spiegelman explains how they “rail against isolationism, racism, and anti-semitism with a conviction and fervor lacking in most other American editorial pages of the period… virtually the only editorial cartoons outside the communist and black press that decried the military’s Jim Crow policies and Charles Lindbergh’s anti-semitism90301-the-surprisingly-radical-politics-of-dr-seuss

Between January 1941 and January 1943, Seuss created more than 400 political cartoons for the left-wing daily New York newspaper PM. He attacked the America First policies espoused by Lindbergh and others, who wanted to prevent the US entering World War Two; he lampooned Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini; and he pleaded for racial tolerance.

1614793886870.png

And The Lorax is one of the most powerful environmental fables of the 20th Century. Published in 1971, the year after the celebration of the first Earth Day, it has been described in Nature magazine as “a kind of Silent Spring for the playground set”, teaching generations of children about ecological ruin brought on by greed – and offering lessons for environmental policy today.

: “I’m subversive as hell! I’ve always had a mistrust of adults… Hilaire Belloc, whose writings I liked a lot, was a radical. Gulliver’s Travels was subversive, and both Swift and Voltaire influenced me. The Cat in the Hat is a revolt against authority, but it’s ameliorated by the fact that the cat cleans up everything in the end.”

Box Ox

Seen this one? LOL

Amazon changes app logo that 'resembles Adolf Hitler'

"Amazon has quickly changed its main shopping-app logo, after commentators said the recent redesign made it look like Adolf Hitler.

Launched in January, the icon depicts a strip of blue tape over an Amazon "smile" logo.

But some observers said it resembled a toothbrush moustache, associated with the Nazi dictator.

The technology giant has now changed the design to a folded blue tape, following customer feedback."

A.jpg

vantexan

Seen this one? LOL

Amazon changes app logo that 'resembles Adolf Hitler'

"Amazon has quickly changed its main shopping-app logo, after commentators said the recent redesign made it look like Adolf Hitler.

Launched in January, the icon depicts a strip of blue tape over an Amazon "smile" logo.

But some observers said it resembled a toothbrush moustache, associated with the Nazi dictator.

The technology giant has now changed the design to a folded blue tape, following customer feedback."

View attachment 330172
Turn the blue on the first one upside down and it's the creepy Burger King guy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Obama released a presidential proclamation for Read Across America Day, 2015. It said, in part:

The works of Theodor Seuss Geisel, better known to us as Dr. Seuss, have sparked a love for reading in generations of students. His whimsical wordplay and curious characters inspire children to dream big and remind readers of all ages that “a person’s a person no matter how small.”

The big package

I bet if that picture of Michelle Obama was put out there in the media and on Facebook or if she came out and actually said something to the people this ridiculousness with cancel culture would end immediately !!! After all they do think the Obama's are godlike !!!

rickyb

I bet if that picture of Michelle Obama was put out there in the media and on Facebook or if she came out and actually said something to the people this ridiculousness with cancel culture would end immediately !!! After all they do think the Obama's are godlike !!!
do they? alot of ppl get fooled by clintons, obamas, bidens

rickyb

when do we start cancelling presidents? they were all racists!

im pretty sure im not in favor of cancel culture

fishtm2001

Obama released a presidential proclamation for Read Across America Day, 2015. It said, in part: